The online racing simulator
The #44 kart was good to me.
I definatly think the engine being on the right helped a lot, even though the tracking was well buggered. Sitting in the pits before i started my final stint i had to turn the wheel to the right to get the wheels pointing straight & they still didnt look like they were both pointing in the same direction.

Was also hopping about all over the place on T1 & it was the only kart i drove that left tyre marks on my left knee. Got a nice scabby souvenir there now.
Quote from krslim :Got a nice scabby souvenir there now.

Somehow I have a bruise on my left shoulder. No idea how I got that one!

Great weekend! Cheers to everyone.
Quote from peterules :Yeah! Also that #44 kart was probably the quickest in the fleet. So quick, everytime it was on track the number flew off lol

Never flew off for me....maybe I'm just slow.

The blue kart was the better suited to the track due to the engine placement, but I was still being passed after T2 if there was a kart in the tow of my kart, made for some dicey moment going into T3 side by side....sometimes I saw people attempting 3-a-breast.....which was fun.
I got black flagged as the brake fluid cap popped off & the number board flew off twice, all in the same stint. Looks like they changed the rubber band too
Attached images
IMG_1270.JPG
Oh yeah lol, i got black flagged in practice, but not for my slow driving, it was because my roll offs had unravelled and were flapping away like some kind of streamer over the back of my helmet, whoops!
What's the latest on pics/videos chaps?

The only ones I've seen so far are pswillies excellent ones:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/lfs/

and the others posted directly to the forum.

We probably need a definitive list somewhere.
Quote from nigelpm :What's the latest on pics/videos chaps?

The only ones I've seen so far are pswillies excellent ones:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/lfs/

and the others posted directly to the forum.

We probably need a definitive list somewhere.

I'm going through mine just now, and they are all crap :weeping::weeping:

Took about 250+ and I'm only happy with about 20-40 photos. Will try and tidy up the others that I feel I could safe, but most likely be tomorrow before I upload some.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I'm going through mine just now, and they are all crap :weeping::weeping:

Took about 250+ and I'm only happy with about 20-40 photos. Will try and tidy up the others that I feel I could safe, but most likely be tomorrow before I upload some.

Might just be me but why not upload the lot - one man's crap is often another's treasure (don't read too much into that quote ;-)
I did upload the lot, but unfortunately it looks like it broke 500 servers, waiting for franky500 to tell me it's fixed

There are some you might not have seen here
Good thinking Dean, I still have loads to upload, so I might aswell do that for the rest.
Jason's changed the filename to keep it a bit more organised once he's finished uploading the rest.
Yeah, renamed them, so they will be signed with mb for Michael Booth, aka Boothy, JP for Justin Parker - aka Dru or CR|J.Parker and JK for Joe Keaveney, aka iCON Joe. I assume KJ will also be in there later, which will be Kenneth Oaten, aka [SR] KayJay. If everyone who uploads photo's can do the same, it will help
Quote from jasonmatthews :Yeah, renamed them, so they will be signed with mb for Michael Booth, aka Boothy, JP for Jonathan Palmer - aka SRS Passo and JK for Joe Keaveney, aka iCON Joe. I assume KJ will also be in there later, which will be Kenneth Oaten, aka [SR] KayJay. If everyone who uploads photo's can do the same, it will help

Wait, what?
Quote from jasonmatthews :Yeah, renamed them, so they will be signed with mb for Michael Booth, aka Boothy, JP for Jonathan Palmer - aka SRS Passo and JK for Joe Keaveney, aka iCON Joe. I assume KJ will also be in there later, which will be Kenneth Oaten, aka [SR] KayJay. If everyone who uploads photo's can do the same, it will help

WHAT THE HELL JASON!?!?! I've told you so many times that Jonathan Palmer is American and has a beard. You called me Jonathan about 8 times on Saturday as well... What on earth is the matter with you?
Calm down, John.
Getting close to bedtime Passo?
#622 - CSF
Passo's not had his hot milk from mummy it seems today. All that champagne at the karting went to his head.
lol, you really can't take a joke eh Passo JP is for Justin Parker, will update my previous post

Edit: 9 Hours to go Joe's pics are up, aswell as Boothy's first part.
Hehe...come on then Jason. Where and when is the next meet?
Further north hopefully!

LFS UK Karting Meet 2009
(652 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG