The online racing simulator
Trials HD
(133 posts, started )
Quote from mutt107 :fixed

Pics seem to be very good indeed, but... is there any resolution higher than 240x135?
Quote from Velociround :Pics seem to be very good indeed, but... is there any resolution higher than 240x135?

its just cause photo bucket screws most of them up.
downloadet the pc version and its pretty fun! thinking bout buying the full version..
do you think its worth it, anyone got it yet?
Quote from BastianB :downloadet the pc version and its pretty fun! thinking bout buying the full version..

Full version is worth it, im playng it but ... shh! lmao, cracked ftw

In legal copy, u can have profiles, save ur track times and bunch of more stuff
Quote from BastianB :downloadet the pc version and its pretty fun! thinking bout buying the full version..

I have it on Steam, and I'd say it's definitely worth it. I wanted to purchase this game since I had first seen it, but I didn't have money at that time. I waited.... and then Steam brought me a complete pack with 5 full games including Trials 2 Second Edition, for the same price of one game! I obviously purchased it . It's very fun.
I just wanted to play again, but I just remembered that I removed the game from my HDD because I couldn't continue the stupid level, lol.
Quote from hazaky :Full version is worth it, im playng it but ... shh! lmao, cracked ftw

In legal copy, u can have profiles, save ur track times and bunch of more stuff

send?
Google it, 'nuff said.
Yeah I picked up Trials 2 a couple weeks ago - instant decision after playing the Demo version.

It's an awesome game and hard as hell (at least to me).

Picked up Trine as well; that's a great game too.

What is it with these great sideview games lately?
bought the trials 2 second edition and it was defenetly worth it! Thanks for the feedbacks
Anyone with the PC ver - I can't get up that fecking first hill on the track "QC Ramps" :mad:

I don't understand how a game can be so challening but so fun; it's like constant failure is part of the some twisted allure with it.
its going to be relased 12th of august:woohoo:
does someone know if it is possible to play the pc version in fullscreen? the winwow is awfully small imo.
Don't crack the game, and download the updates... full screen will work.
Quote from jibber :Don't crack the game, and download the updates... full screen will work.

i DID buy the game

but i can´t find any option that says "play in full screen" or something
There is a "full screen" option to choose when you start the game.
Quote from jibber :There is a "full screen" option to choose when you start the game.

we are talking about the same game? i own Trials 2 Second edition.

when i start the game there´s no option
it just starts and i can´t find anything under "settings"

E: got it there are 2 .exe you can start the game with. the other one is with the settings screen you talked about.
Quote from BastianB :we are talking about the same game? i own Trials 2 Second edition.

when i start the game there´s no option
it just starts and i can´t find anything under "settings"

E: got it there are 2 .exe you can start the game with. the other one is with the settings screen you talked about.

use the launcher
splosion man is worth a look too
Quote from danowat :Little Big Planet eat ya heart out!

While this looks interesting, and will seriously add replay value to the game, i highly doubt that it is even close to the possibilities of LBP. It's just a level editor (probably a good one). LBP is not just a level editor.
I didn't get the whole "LBP" thing, I got very bored of it, very quickly.

This looks like the bastard child of LBP and a trials bike game, which for me is a good thing, because it should hold my interest!

Trials HD
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG