The online racing simulator

Poll : What brand GPU do you have?

nVidia
ATi
Integrated GPU
Quote from Shadowww :Nice job comparing $50 card of 2006 to $200 card of 2008.

If I'd gave you a 4850 or 4870, you'd say Nvidia sucks, it's just that you never tried to switch, and don't know anything about it, just aslong it's nv, its good in your eyes.
Quote from Bose321 :If I'd gave you a 4850 or 4870, you'd say Nvidia sucks

If I'd gave you a GTX 295, you'd say ATI sucks

</thread>

P.S.: And no, I won't, until they will fix linux64 driver.
Quote from Shadowww :If I'd gave you a GTX 295, you'd say ATI sucks

</thread>

P.S.: And no, I won't, until they will fix linux64 driver.

I still stay at my opinion, because I have a nvidia card in my laptop and I think the drivers and the control center are crap.
Quote from MijnWraak :Try using in-game AA and AF. I was getting 50-90 fps with nvidia 32xq AA, but that looked pretty bad - too much AA haha. Switched to in-game 8xaa and 16x AF with default LOD values. Now I get 200-250 FPS, never dips below 150 (v-sync'd to 75 though)

How'd you manage 32xAA?
nVidia CP only shows 16xQ AA and LFS only goes up to 16...
I though that only was possible with CrossFireX
got a ati 4850 here and i have to say im pretty pleased with it
Quote from Bose321 :I though that only was possible with CrossFireX

You can have up to 64xAA with SLI.
Ohh i love checking back to this thread, to see Bose and Shadoww.. still fighting about two pieces of hardware.

Quite hilarious on one side, but quite sad on the other.
Quote from Shadowww :You can have up to 64xAA with SLI.

Lies.

Quote from Stiggie :Ohh i love checking back to this thread, to see Bose and Shadoww.. still fighting about two pieces of hardware.

Quite hilarious on one side, but quite sad on the other.

I'm just trying to tell Shadowww nvidia isn't the best thing there is, he just is an ignorant noob.
Nvidia GTX 295 runs in SLI
@ MSI board whit Intel i7
and only a 80gh HD
it was expensiv ...

why cpus kant speed up the internet xD got only a 16000 DSL
Good to know.
Quote from Bose321 :
He just is an ignorant noob.

Yeah, that's why you shouldn't bother talking to him, and just ignore it. (No offense Shadowww)

As for me, i'm not a fan of anything, my way of thinking is: Buy whatever suits you.
I bought an nvidia card because that was the easiest way for me to go at the time, i would have to order the ATI card i was after, but i didn't have the patience.
I just have. Quad SLi gives a maximum of 32x AA.
Well, if you use cards with 16xAA max, then it gives you 64xAA.
It doesn't work like that...
Well, actually it does.
Bleh, I'm done talking to you, stupid ignorant ****.
Quote from Bose321 :Bleh, I'm done talking to you, stupid ignorant ****.

Get your facts right nub.
Quote from Shadowww :Get your facts right nub.

I cant find any fact related to that. Tell us, what is the fact. Or something, didnt read all the latest posts.

Anyways, your text is just so fanboy stylish. Its annoyng and makes me angry (maybe others too). When u tell something, like that AA thing - tell us, why is it like that. Cmon m8.
Quote from hazaky :When u tell something, like that AA thing - tell us, why is it like that.

So I guess I have to explain where every electron moves during 64 AA samples with quad-SLi setup?
Quote from Shadowww :So I guess I have to explain where every electron moves during 64 AA samples with quad-SLi setup?

Well yea, something like this. What would explain your "supersmart" txt ...
Quote from hazaky :Well yea, something like this. What would explain your "supersmart" txt ...

Why would I explain obvious fact?

What brand GFX card do you have?
(285 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG