The online racing simulator
Quote from Ssr_Nick :Brawn now need to spend millions to keep up with the new front runners, money they just don't have.

Webber or Vettel will win the championship.

Don't underestimate their sponsor.
Well they best get some mulahhh off their sponsors soon and start spending and developing at the same rate as Mclaren are.

IIRC Virgin are not sponsoring them next year so they're ****ed there unless they get some serious money in. (I reccommend arabs or russian nutters)

Or redbull are going to run away with it VERY easily
Quote from Boris Lozac :Don't underestimate their sponsor.

don't worry we can't over estimate them, after all virgin is giving them nothing this season, Brawn basically will have to give up this season and hope they get a huge sponser next season.
Didn't Brawn get a one-off 150 million pound/euro injection from Honda when they broke away?
Status Felipe Massa after the incident of Saturday's skills improve. The Brazilian driver communicates with its surroundings, and yet, it appears that his head should have no lasting consequences.

Massa is also able to move their hands and feet, which should mean that his brain was severely damaged. Doctors, however, at this time netroufají to make definitive conclusions, you will need to have to wait yet. Results from all the tests but did not show any problems.
WOoooooooooo!

Having been on the road all weekend, I couldn't wait for the GP to start. And what a race it was! Go Hamilton!!

Haters.... "Yeah right dream on Mr. Champion"
"OMG... Its only practise......"
"Qualy.... Low fue load.... Crash tomorrow/will suck tomorrow"

My reply... Haha
Quote from Zdenek CZE :Status Felipe Massa after the incident of Saturday's skills improve. The Brazilian driver communicates with its surroundings, and yet, it appears that his head should have no lasting consequences.

Massa is also able to move their hands and feet, which should mean that his brain was severely damaged. Doctors, however, at this time netroufají to make definitive conclusions, you will need to have to wait yet. Results from all the tests but did not show any problems.

That's good
Quote from Zdenek CZE :Doctors, however, at this time netroufají to make definitive conclusions

= don't try
They did a CT scan.. and didn't find anything
Quote from Sponge :They did a CT scan.. and didn't find anything

He's a racing driver. What did you expect?
Quote from samjh :Didn't Brawn get a one-off 150 million pound/euro injection from Honda when they broke away?

I thought it was more like 30 million.
So Massa got injured now and people are already saying that Schumacher or Alonso will take his place. That Alonso rumor made me laugh. Why would Renault let him drive for a rival team? Hilarious.

So who do you think will be on Massa's place? Badoer or Gene? I don't think Ferrari are gonna think about getting anyone else. Rossi maybe? Unless he has some MotoGP races, and would his team let him drive.
Quote from Reik :So Massa got injured now and people are already saying that Schumacher or Alonso will take his place. That Alonso rumor made me laugh. Why would Renault let him drive for a rival team? Hilarious.

So who do you think will be on Massa's place? Badoer or Gene? I don't think Ferrari are gonna think about getting anyone else. Rossi maybe? Unless he has some MotoGP races, and would his team let him drive.

Well Ferrari Replaced Shumacher in 99 with Salo who wasn't related to the team in anyway before it happened, but back then they were in title contention.

I think If Ferrari pick anyone other then there test drivers it will most likely be Bourdais(which i wouldn't mind seeing really).
Did anyone else watching the FOX coverage wonder how Alonso could be pitting in at the start of a commercial break and still in the pits 90-120 seconds later when they come out of the commercial break? With all that time they should have been able to put the wheel on right.

I'm so glad the over-dramatized, heavily edited, dumbed down, "plausibly live" FOX coverage is over for this year.
IMO most logical decission would be to put Gené into the car, or Bourdais, which im sure he'd love.

Pushing more into fantasy realms Villeneuve, Schumacher or Alonso are sounding too, though cant see that happening
Quote from Danke :Did anyone else watching the FOX coverage wonder how Alonso could be pitting in at the start of a commercial break and still in the pits 90-120 seconds later when they come out of the commercial break? With all that time they should have been able to put the wheel on right.

I'm so glad the over-dramatized, heavily edited, dumbed down, "plausibly live" FOX coverage is over for this year.

Maybe you were watching his second pitstop (after he lost his wheel), by the time the commercial break was over?

Overreactive decision by the FIA, I'd hate to not see Alonso in action in his own country... But if he gets to race in Massa's Ferrari otherwise, I'm happy with this decision! :-D
Quote :
The AS report claims that, by incurring the penalty, Renault - which intends to appeal the verdict - broke a "basic commitment" enshrined in Alonso's contract; that the French carmaker must offer the two-time world champion a cockpit at every Grand Prix in 2009.

Interesting.
Quote from BurnOut69 :IMO most logical decission would be to put Gené into the car, or Bourdais, which im sure he'd love.

Pushing more into fantasy realms Villeneuve, Schumacher or Alonso are sounding too, though cant see that happening

Something awesome would be Shumi in the ferrari and Villeneuve in the Renault to replace piquet loll(i know it won't happen but it would be nice )
I don't think Schumi is gonna return. I mean he's still injured after the accident he had. Would be great, but I can't see it happening. But now they say that Massa is not gonna race this season anymore, so who knows. Alonso is out of the discussion however. And Rossi has the MotoGP season going on so I have to admit that he ain't gonna race either. People have been talking about Mirko Bortolotti too, so at the moment nobody really knows who will drive the second Ferrari until Ferrari tells us.
They will probably use their reserve driver Luca Badoer for the next race, the only way they would replace Massa with a new driver is if he was forced to retire from racing due to his eye injury.
Quote from traxxion :Maybe you were watching his second pitstop (after he lost his wheel), by the time the commercial break was over?

Nah, it was his first. FOX broadcast the race on a tape delay (~7 hours later) and did some creative editing to make it look like we didn't miss anything. That bugs me for some reason. When the races are on Speed, they broadcast them live.
Massa can communicate, he's waken up more and more times a day. He can move his legs and arms, but doesn't remember anything.
poor Massa

I think Bourdias is the man for the job at Ferraris

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG