The online racing simulator
Original Turbo Spooling sound files, how do I get my turbo noises back?
I downloaded a bov sound pack a while ago and accidentally loaded a bov sound for the turbo spooling sound while tweaking an xfg...now I cant get the normal turbo sound back...I'm using LFS Z and TweakV2, and when I make the cars that are normally n/a in the game (XFG/XRG) turbo they respond with the power/delivery of a turbo, but there is no turbo sound. BOV sound still works, but I need my spool back

Halp.
if u want a turbo spool,press ingame shift+a then slide around the turbo and bov to hear it higly or slowly
Quote from moskvich3v1 :if u want a turbo spool,press ingame shift+a then slide around the turbo and bov to hear it higly or slowly

riight, I knwo about the sound editor, what I'm saying is the sound from the actual turbo is non existant, like the file is missing. I can turn down the turbo muffler and up the volume and change the pitch and it doesn nothing. no sound.
just tried recording the sound of the turbo from the xrt turbo with sound recorder, shortened the wav so it would finally open, and still not a peep, even with the muffler turned all the way down, and the volume all the way up...help! I'm going to try a fresh install I guess
actually that seemed to work, just recorded it at too low of a volume.
-
(moskvich3v1) DELETED by moskvich3v1
put this in data/engine and load it ingame
Attached files
Turbo Whistle.rar - 4.8 KB - 6418 views
Awesome! Thanks!

Here's a few I made, it doesn't loop very smoothly but if you crank up the tailpipe and header pitch you can barely here it anyway

Thanks again.

For future searches:

Turbo, sounds, whistle, spool
Attached files
turbo sounds.rar - 23.3 KB - 4847 views
Quote from moskvich3v1 :put this in data/engine and load it ingame

Have you got any other sounds like that such as BOV's Turbo, gearwhine etcetera? If so, could please share it?
Okay okay i ll share some of them ,hope you will enjoy them
Attached files
engine.rar - 334.8 KB - 4301 views
Thanks, great
no probs i am glad you like them!
if its a wave file how does it work bc i tried put it in data engine but doesent work Please help!!!
Quote from lambyroadstr :if its a wave file how does it work bc i tried put it in data engine but doesent work Please help!!!

Since when did you have a turbo charged car?
he never said he have a turbo car and its probably why it doesnt work caus he dont have a turbo car, stop being so useless *sigh*
Quote from lambyroadstr :if its a wave file how does it work bc i tried put it in data engine but doesent work Please help!!!

Yup, as has been said, none of the demo cars have turbos so you won't be able to hear it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG