The online racing simulator
Quote from el pibe :i have a feeling that a kers car will win this race.

i was right ! yay !

im happy that hamilton won.... for the first time in my life...
Quote from ATHome :Yeah, 1 victory this year so far on an pretty unusual track for F1.

Why do you all of sudden think it will stay this way?

Maybe more F1 tracks should be twistier to de-emphasize the aero a bit.
mhm... lets say.. Circuit Gilles Villeneuve ???? hopefully its back by next year.. =)

oh, by the way.. hamilton's girfriend shines more than his car..
Good job by Jaimie as well. Kept the car on the black stuff the whole weekend unlike some other drivers....
Quote from Intrepid :Good job by Jaimie as well. Kept the car on the black stuff the whole weekend unlike some other drivers....

even beat his team mate, i must say im pretty impressed.
will they fire buemi now ?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Mark Gene, the test pilot.

I doubt he will.

I think Ferrari will get a driver who has been sacked this year from other teams(piquet who will get the sack most likely or bourdais).

But that in it self my be stupid as its a completely different car.

or Someone like possibly Bruno senna?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :YEAH!!!!!!1111!!!!oneone11!!!!

Hamilton ftw! Take that haters.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (That means i am happy)
Yes! He won ffs!!!!
LOL about what DC said about Nicole Scheringer on the f1 forum!
Quote from BlueFlame :LOL about what DC said about Nicole Scheringer on the f1 forum!

link please....
"Monkey from the back" finaly won eh..
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Monkey off his back more like.
Quote from J@tko :Agreed. Do any other series have them? No.

i know this post was today, but what ridiculous logic is that? Because no other series have a part, means F1 shouldnt?
It's defiantly a nice sight to see those shiny McLaren's back at the front. Good job from Hamilton on his first win of the season, and Whitmarsh's first in charge of the team

Although it's a real shame about Alonso though, I thought he had a good chance at getting on the podium if not winning. It was also quite funny to see Briatore leave before the end of the race though, must have got fed up at seeing Piquet instead of Alonso , I presume this is the end of the road for Piquet now...

As for the Brawns, where on earth were they? They've really got to get their finger out if they still want to keep this championship alive. Hopefully over this four week break they'll be able to get their tyre problem sorted and we can possibly see Button & Barrichello back at the front, which will be interesting to see Button and Hamilton battling for position.

All in all not that bad of a race from Hungary, good job from Alguersuari on his debut, didn't put a foot wrong and had a reasonable pace. Let's hope he can keep it up and maybe out perform Buemi some more ... The question is will Buemi now get the boot
THE FIRST WIN FOR Mclaren!!!

Also,

Theres been a crash and brain endery

Good Luck to him tho

Well that was boring...
Quote from DeKo :i know this post was today, but what ridiculous logic is that? Because no other series have a part, means F1 shouldnt?

Yeah my post made no sense What's new there?!

What I meant to say was that they aren't used on anything else apart from F1 cars [e.g Road Cars], and as we see today have the potential to cause trouble.
Piquet out of the points. There's only one thing to do then...

nanana-nah, nanana-nah, eh-eh-eh, goodbye! (translated to common english as GTFO)

Now he can't blame his results on his car.
Quote from Lotesdelere :Pics about the spring:

he is turnig right so it looks like it is 2 turns ahead of the accident
FIA going mental again...

Renault suspended for the next race. That's pure actionism and only be done because of last weeks incidents. And that's just stupid.

Of course Alonso should have stoped (especially if he really had a damaged fuel pump already) the moment he noticed that he had a loose wheelnut, but it has happend before that a driver was sent on track with that (and even lost a wheel, I think it was Hakkinen at British GP) and there was no penalty afterwarts.

A fine and a warning would have been enough. (I guess noone remembered the next GP being in Valencia... Not really a big help to sell at least some tickets... But the Turkey method can be applied on other tracks to I guess.)
Quote from AndRand :he is turnig right so it looks like it is 2 turns ahead of the accident

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He has just exited out of the turn onto the short straight, Massa was just a few seconds behind him.
Felipe Massa was now morning awake from a sleep that has undergone further tests and scans of their heads. After the artificial sleep again stored in order to speed up his recovery. Sleep will be the next 48 hours.

Test results confirmed that Felipe Massa has no internal head injury, although the deterioration in the state still can not be entirely excluded.
Brawn now need to spend millions to keep up with the new front runners, money they just don't have.

Webber or Vettel will win the championship.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG