The online racing simulator
That sucks, Alonso would be fighting with Ham for the podium/win with the help of the Red Bull screw up.
Quote from rc10racer :Thats a good thing jumping up and down, have you seen the size of her mellons .

To be honest they should just cancel the race and show her jumping up and down for two hours.
This is so damn frustrating. We were dominating three races ago now we are bloody no where. Ross what the hell are you doing?!
Nah, too bad RB and Brawn suck today... And Alonso too.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Nah, too bad RB and Brawn suck today... And Alonso too.

McLaren and Ferrari FTW and yah, too bad about alonso
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :This is so damn frustrating. We were dominating three races ago now we are bloody no where. Ross what the hell are you doing?!

We? Are you on the team?

Notice how people want the Red Bulls to retire now they've had a successful few races, you're all very very shallow.

Now lets hope Hamilton dosen't decide to be clever and save his engine and gearbox. :rolleyes:

(Braces oneself for attack by a swarm of Hamilton fans)
I might say something about Hamilton but I hate fire.
Quote from TexasLTU :I might say something about Hamilton but I hate fire.

Omg haterz

But you can't deny he's done a pretty good job of today, but I'm sure he'll balance it out by doing something incredibly daft in the near future.
Quote from TexasLTU :I might say something about Hamilton but I hate fire.

Yeah, I've already learnt that it's worth SFTU. I'd already be banned.
6 laps left...

Hamilton is pretty good! haha
YEAH!!!!!!1111!!!!oneone11!!!!

Hamilton ftw! Take that haters.

lol looks like the McLaren have used that stuff on the MP4-24
Yeah, glad to see McLaren back at the front. Good drive from Kimi too. A good race, second half was a bit slow, but better than normal for Hungary.
Yeah, 1 victory this year so far on an pretty unusual track for F1.

Why do you all of sudden think it will stay this way?
DAmn, DAmn, DAmn, DAmn, DAmn, DAmn and damn again!

:sadbanana :mad:
Quote from TexasLTU :DAmn, DAmn, DAmn, DAmn, DAmn, DAmn and damn again!

:sadbanana :mad:

Get the sand out of your vagina.
It's actually not too bad for Button, no points for Vettel and 3rd for Webber. He still has a nice lead. That said, he does need to get some serious points if he wants to keep it alive. It's going to be close again this year.
Good job by Hamilton and Raikonnen!

Already a rumor for who's gonna replace Massa(because it's pretty sure he won't be able to attend atleast 1 race) Micheal Shumacher!!(pretty farfetch i know lol but.)
Quote from Kazu2799 :Good job by Hamilton and Raikonnen!

Already a rumor for who's gonna replace Massa(because it's pretty sure he won't be able to attend atleast 1 race) Micheal Shumacher!!(pretty farfetch i know lol but.)

Isn't Luca Badoer the reserve driver for Ferrari?
Quote from Kazu2799 :Good job by Hamilton and Raikonnen!

Mark Gene, the test pilot.
Yes! Mclaren & Hamilton get a win wooo

Good race.
Quote from Zdenek CZE :Felipe Massa remains in the Budapest hospital in an artificial sleep, which is based on the available reports in the same state as last night. Further examination did not, fortunately, no injury to the brain and no complications are expected.

Flew to Budapest Massa family including pregnant wife Anna, and father Rafael Luiz Antonio. Felipe and Anna Rafaela expected child in November.

His doctor (and the responsible of the medical part of Brazilian GP) said to brazilian TV that sometimes he wakes up from his sleep and exams are made on him. There is no risk of death, according him.

Edit:

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Mark Gene, the test pilot.

What a pity for Badoer, will never race for Ferrari... XD
Quote from Mustafur :Very much can, lots of braking points.

I think Hamilton may win here.

But i think he can just get pole at best I doubt he will have the race pace.

Btw there is still 8 races to go i think this is Redbulls championship but hamilton and kimi could possibly catch up to button(look how terrible there car is, and even worse how button sounds winging about it).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG