The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :WTF

Because I don't like someone I want him to crash? I'm not that sick. :thumbsdow

You can't pretend to be better than everyone else. You want Hamilton to end up failing, whether it's a crash or a puncture, whatever. Some people are on the opposite end of teh scale and are jihadding people they don't like and wish death upon them, which is the side of the scale I was not suggesting.
Quote from BlueFlame :You can't pretend to be better than everyone else. You want Hamilton to end up failing, whether it's a crash or a puncture, whatever. Some people are on the opposite end of teh scale and are jihadding people they don't like and wish death upon them, which is the side of the scale I was not suggesting.

We are talking about Massa's crash. Which was very serious and it is still not sure if he even can race ever again.

And no, I don't want Hamilton to crash. I don't want any driver to crash. Believe it or not.
Quote from zeugnimod :We are talking about Massa's crash. Which was very serious and it is still not sure if he even can race ever again.

And no, I don't want Hamilton to crash. I don't want any driver to crash. Believe it or not.

Who doesn't want crashes? That's part of the excitement of motorsport.....

Bump & Grind baby.

Massa's crash wasn't a racing incident, therefore not a crash reletive to motorsport really... It could of happened on the road really.
Quote from BlueFlame :Who doesn't want crashes? That's part of the excitement of motorsport.....

Bump & Grind baby.

Massa's crash wasn't a racing incident, therefore not a crash reletive to motorsport really... It could of happened on the road really.

Nelson Piquet said the same once. The excitement of the race is the crashes - And he is right. I just don't like when a driver gets hurt.

And the headshot was more like physics, rather than motorsport itself.
Quote from Shotglass :anybody whos mental age is greater than 6?

He is actually right. Overtakes are beautiful, for sure. Great starts too, battles. But what you remember from Canada '07, for example?
Quote from HalleMarques :And the headshot was more like physics, rather than motorsport itself.

Hah! More like Murphys law than anything else.

Whats the update on Massa, when will he be back in the car again, any information about something like that yet?

(can't imagine his wife is to happy about this one since they're supposed to have children in a few months, I bet she went hysterical when this happened! Feel terrible for her)
Quote from XCNuse :Whats the update on Massa, when will he be back in the car again, any information about something like that yet?

word has it, they're waiting until tomorrow to release news... maybe in 4-5 hours we'll get something... at any rate, i'm sure they'll talk about it incessantly tomorrow during the race.
Quote from bunder9999 : i'm sure they'll talk about it incessantly tomorrow during the race.

Damn right :P
Quote from XCNuse :Hah! More like Murphys law than anything else.

Whats the update on Massa, when will he be back in the car again, any information about something like that yet?

The latest is that he will be woken up today for further tests.

CT shows no anomalies. The biggest complication with Massa's type of injury is swelling of the brain, which is what the induced coma is meant to help alleviate.

Quote :(can't imagine his wife is to happy about this one since they're supposed to have children in a few months, I bet she went hysterical when this happened! Feel terrible for her)

That's presuming she genuinely cares for him. You have to wonder if most F1 drivers' other halves are just gold-diggers.
Felipe Massa remains in the Budapest hospital in an artificial sleep, which is based on the available reports in the same state as last night. Further examination did not, fortunately, no injury to the brain and no complications are expected.

Flew to Budapest Massa family including pregnant wife Anna, and father Rafael Luiz Antonio. Felipe and Anna Rafaela expected child in November.
This is damn sad, Massa is one of the best drivers on the grid and still had a huge future ahead, i doubt he will drive agian looking at the injuries.

Also, Bourdais to ferrari? i mean i think Ferrari would rather go with him then there test drivers, after looking at Jaimes performance soo far.
Quote from Mustafur :This is damn sad, Massa is one of the best drivers on the grid and still had a huge future ahead, i doubt he will drive agian looking at the injuries.

What rubbish - hoping the best with the last reports he has no significant injuries, at least non that will leave permanent damage.
Quote from Mustafur :This is damn sad, Massa is one of the best drivers on the grid and still had a huge future ahead, i doubt he will drive agian looking at the injuries.

Presuming he still has his faculties I would expect him to make a full recovery.
Ferrari just before the small print in the center of the Hungaroring published their press release, which informs on the state Felipe Massa Unfortunately, not anything too new.

Massa is in a stable condition and awaiting further testing it, in particular CT scans. Massův state also, fortunately, does not show any complications.
Quote from AndreABG :What rubbish - hoping the best with the last reports he has no significant injuries, at least non that will leave permanent damage.

I've only, been on computer for a total of like 30 mins this weekend ive seen the pictures but no reports.

It looked really bad.
Quote from Sponge :I want to see that video..

Donno where the Brawn was at that moment.. but I think it's highly unlikely the spring was still 'bouncing around' at the moment it hit Massa....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xny3nF57CkE

You can just see something coming away from the back of the car at the start of the video.

It's then obviously bounced down the track until Massa hit it. It has bounced along way because of the speeds involved and because its a spring.

Brawn have also said they lost the part. This is what happened I dunno why or what you two are convinced something else was going on?
Quote from samjh :That's presuming she genuinely cares for him. You have to wonder if most F1 drivers' other halves are just gold-diggers.

Have you seen Ruben's wife? DAYUM!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Have you seen Ruben's wife? DAYUM!

No I haven't. Your reply requires a photo.
Lets all hope he will be allrigth guys
-
(NSX_FReeDoM) DELETED by NSX_FReeDoM

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG