The online racing simulator
deep/sad songs thread
(52 posts, started )
deep/sad songs thread
any songs that are deep, or sad, or just such a good song, you can post in this thread. dont be bashing on what type of music people post, and stuff like that. p.s. a link to the right song on youtube would be nice, so we get the right song.

i'll start stan by eminem and life sucks by jakki da motamouth (a REALLY good song)
#2 - CSU1
Shudda made thread title " The 'Are you about to hang yourself thread' "

:sp3poskin
#3 - Bean0
Quote from logitekg25 :any songs that are deep, or sad, or just such a good song, you can post in this thread. dont be bashing on what type of music people post, and stuff like that. p.s. a link to the right song on youtube would be nice, so we get the right song.

i'll start stan by eminem and life sucks by jakki da motamouth (a REALLY good song)

Eminem - Stan ... isnt really a sad song for me ... lmao, anyways im sleepy. But i got a huge collection/playlist of sad songs and ill post them here tomorrow. Theyr really nice in sad situations (EMO, not! XD).
Quote from CSU1 :Shudda made thread title " The 'Are you about to hang yourself thread' "

:sp3poskin

lol
#7 - 5haz
Heroes by David Bowie?

Private investigations Dire Straits?

The Drugs Don't Work by The Verve?

Y'know, all the usual ones.
-
(logitekg25) DELETED by logitekg25
#20 - 5haz
Music can be deep without being sad, something like Kashmir by Led Z.
Swans - Blind

- In My Garden

- Thank You

Swans... beautiful, frail, haunting, brutal, brooding and damaged. A fine New York band.

deep/sad songs thread
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG