Quote from J@tko :Epic LOL @ Button swearing on TV

Martin Apologizing for it is an epic lol too
First Alonso
Second Vettel
Third Webber
Fourth Hamilton
Fifth Rosberg

Eigth Button
Ah well. Grats for Fernando, again prooved he can have pole with bullshit car.
Yeah, timing system FAIL. What else can you expect from Hungary?
Quote from TexasLTU :Ah well. Grats for Fernando, again prooved he can have pole with bullshit car.

And he had to rub it in everyone's face at parc ferme. j/k

LOL @ the confusion.
Brawn is gonna lose both championships. The lack of funds is starting to show.
Wheres bloody Branson with his damn money?
I always lose the best moments. I'll never ever watch spanish streams again. They keep translating the drivers in the press conference.
Anyways, reports say that Massa has an eye injury according to the spanish channel La Sexta.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Best ending to qualifying ever.

Alonso "What are you?"
Hamilton "21.7"
Alonso "I'm 21.5 "

"How big is your.... "

Well done Alonso!
Quote :From anon via text on 81111: "This is a fantastic idea for qualifying! Don't tell them the results until race day after they have made their fuelling choices!"

thing is, they make their fuel choices before they start q3 lol
Quote from Senninha25 :I always lose the best moments. I'll never ever watch spanish streams again. They keep translating the drivers in the press conference.
Anyways, reports say that Massa has an eye injury according to the spanish channel La Sexta.

That's something I was hoping not to hear, it's a definite possibility considering the impact (afaik) shattered the visor and the shards probably would have ended up in his face
ROFL at the comedy quali time top trumps

But the more I look at Massa's incident the more odd it seems. I just can't see where that chunk of metal came from, it's like it's just hovering in the air. There's no car anywhere in sight that could have thrown it up recently enough for it to still be boucning - and if anything it actually looks like it's coming from the grass on the left side of the track

weird
if the replay they showed of the bit coming off the brawn is correct then it didn't even happen in the same are of the track, the brawn was durring a corner yet massa was hit down a straight with no other car in sight
torsion bar shitting rabbits?
Click for a horrible pic of Massa.
OMG
that's gotta hurt
Quote from tinvek :if the replay they showed of the bit coming off the brawn is correct then it didn't even happen in the same are of the track, the brawn was durring a corner yet massa was hit down a straight with no other car in sight

Have you never seen anything fall of a vehicle on the motorway? It will keep it's momentum and travel down the road with traffic until a faster car picks it up. When you're dealing with F1 speeds that is a lot of momentum and a lot of travel. If you watch the replay you can just see a Brawn going off screen in the distance.

If the spring broke (causing the collapse) and then finally fell off later in the track it would explain why it was where it was.
crikey a few inches lower & he could have lost an eye.
Results: 1. Alonso, 2. Vettel, 3. Webber, 4. Hamilton, 5. Rosberg, 6. Kovalainen, 7. Räikkonen, 8. Button, 9. Nakajima.
Sh*t, that's a scarry impact! WTF, two racing weekends in a row that drivers get hit in the head?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG