The online racing simulator
Laggggyyy

Better than no stream though, ty

edit: ffffuuuuu- removed
The stream got deleted =[
BBC stream working for anyone?
Omg, another one died right in front of my eyes. Sure you aren't secretly working for the BBC?
Pro linkage right there ^^
Massa can haz a wall
That crash doesn't look good, must have been some kind of failure to end up that deep into the tyres. Not much movement or effort to get out of the car either, he might be injured, but the marshalls don't seem concerned.
I see medical car arrived, at first I thought he just tapped the wall with nose.
#113 - CSF
I'm worried for Massa, when they first panned to him his engine was still running and he wasn't moving. He was defiantly knocked out. I hope the fella isn't injured.
#115 - CSF
Now he is out of the car, so let's hope...
Wheel failure?

EDIT: Analogic incident as Surtees, some kind of thing came to his head.
Yeah I agree with the commentary team, it feels like a technical failure (brakes? suspension?). About getting squeezed by the steering wheel and unable to get out, dunno. My first reaction was "haha what a time to stick it in a wall " but I hope he's ok.
What the hell, did something hit Massa in the head?

They showed a slow-mo replay of some object coming towards Massa's helmet on the straight and then there was zero steering wheel movement after that.
I expect they told him to stay in the car until the medical team arrived to check him out properly. I'm dissapointed with the Mclarens, I thought they had made a bigger step forward than they actually have, hopefully the KERS will help them and Hamilton will stay away from Red Bull cars.
This is FREAKY. Replay shows a debri hitting Massa's helmet and knock him out. Hope he is fine.
This isn't sounding good for Massa. His brother has gone to the scene. That wouldn't happen for no reason.
It's a moment of déjà vu if something did connect with his helmet
Hope he's fine.
omg... seems like some sort of spring. omg poor massa.
Some kind of suspension part?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG