The online racing simulator
Aha, I knew you were gonna cheat!
Quote from peterules :I'm kiinda in the mood for some rainy racing! It means my extra weight will give me more grip

i hate monsoon style rain, i just skim the surface and end up in a ditch, when everyone else is still in contact with the road

if it rains i'm happy to carry ballast
I'll bring some bricks
Ok guys, we have setup 3 pc's for some racing tonight. We are in [SR] Tintop racing and we are [LFS] Kartmeet 1,2&3

So if you want to chat with any of us you can talk there
Should be there within an hour or so
I've been asked t'pub tonight but I think I'll give it a miss... My 0430 wake-up call is going to be unpleasant enough as it is, without a beer-head. See ya'll tomorrow!
well me and becky are here in wales, drinking a beer and i am posting on my n95 using jasons wireless. Bring on the karts!
wheres my plane ticket

have fun guys :P
#484 - Dru
Quote from Fuse5 :wheres my plane ticket

have fun guys :P

If you can get to Cardiff mate by 9am tommorrow morning - I'll give you a lift up and you can see the Green on Concept Racing in all their Glory
Forgot to pack, so just putting some shiz in a bag and hoping it's fine. I mean, I'm only going to be away for 2 days. What could I possibly need?
A hat, to eat. Just in case.
#487 - Dru
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Forgot to pack, so just putting some shiz in a bag and hoping it's fine. I mean, I'm only going to be away for 2 days. What could I possibly need?

don't forget your sleeping bag mate
Quote from Dru :don't forget your sleeping bag mate

Yeah, of course, that's one of the basics. Tooth brush is optional.
#489 - CSF
Brain?
I guess it's a good thing im looking after the tickets eh Passo

Shall see you guys at the track, Me and Dru will be the Green invasion force :P (CR)
We now have a live stream up and running thanks to Fel. Will probably go down for the night shortly, but will be back good and strong for the action tomorrow night.

http://www.liveforspeed.se/tv
Wow, that's amazing - good work franky
Quote from Nick A :Wow, that's amazing - good work franky

Thank Felplacerad.. .not me!
Just tuned in to that stream and saw a fantastic situation of a BF1 mounting an MRT. It was rather hilarious.
I wants webcam you sexi beasts :P

(no homo)
Wakey wakey, rise and SHINE!
On our way to the track now...
Quote from Becky Rose :On our way to the track now...

Sitting at the trackside now, early bird catches the worm right? Lol!
Nige decided he knew better than the satnav. We'll be a few minutes late!

LFS UK Karting Meet 2009
(652 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG