The online racing simulator
Trampolines
(18 posts, started )
Trampolines
Bit of a weird one but basicly I might be picking up a trampoline for one of my mates, it's a 10 foot one but i'm just wondering when it's dismantled how small a car it could fit in?

I'm driving a corsa B atm and will be able to fold the rear seats down, thew owner doesn't seem to think it will fit in my car but i'm pretty sure it would, just wanted to ask on here just incase.

Thanks,

I think a new section for the LFS forum awards should be opened for the randomest thread of the year.
sry 4 offtopic but awwwwwwwwwww a trampolineeee
#3 - amp88
I want a tramapomaline now
omg do a google img search for homer tram and u wont find trampolines
#7 - Fuse5
Ray, trying to acquire the forum troll title?

OT, I also have nothing constructive to add. Trampolines are damn fun ^^
Yeah, the mat should be fine, the legs that bend should come apart, just be worried about the legs lengthwise.

PS. I have a trampoline na na na na na na
Quote from Crashgate3 :I want a tramapomaline now

Quote from mutt107 :same here..

then i must say ive owned one for 4-5 years
trampolines are awsome, altrough i still dunno how to do a backflip or frontlip 360(only goes 180)
I've got a 4.3m (14,1 feet) for 3 years already.
Can do frontflip, backflip, tucked sideflip, landing on knees-to-frontflip,
backflip 180. Maybe something else but can't remember.
It's very good training also.
I've had some pretty rough landings too, but that goes with it, doing tricks.
Eventually you will fall.

This is the one i have:

Technical specifications

Frame size 4.30 m, galvanized
Jump area size 3.60 m
Bed Woven Permatron fabric
Safety pad (included) thick vinyl fabric cover filled with closed-cell foam. Covers the springs completely, 38 cm wide and 2.5 cm thick. THIS SAFETY PAD IS VERY GOOD! Saved me numerous of times and it isn't painful to land on it at all, even at big height.
Frame height 88 cm
Springs 96 pieces, galvanized and tapered
Suitable for Intensive use

My daugthers 12ft trampoline fits easily in the boot of my 307 without the seats down.
My dad has a tiny MK3 Vauxhall Astra 1.4 Merit and the 10ft. trampoline fits easily in.
Quote from Fuse5 :Ray, trying to acquire the forum troll title?

OT, I also have nothing constructive to add. Trampolines are damn fun ^^

Bit ironic calling me a troll when you have nothing usefull to add?

Well obviously you can get pictures of trampolines on the web, but the question was simple, will it fit in the back of a car, quite a few people have answered that so thanks.

The trampoline is 40 miles away so I didn't see the point in driving through, dismantling it and realising it wont fit in my car....

Thanks again.
put it on it's side and roll it home

personally i think all trampolines should come equiped with a slim well endowed person in their early twenties to demonstrate it (repeatedly) gender of person to be decided by personal tastes / preferences
#15 - CSU1
Quote from tinvek :put it on it's side and roll it home

That's what he was going to do, untill the rumours of some Welsh pervert hanging around street corners waiting for people out rolling trampolines that is
Tramaplopliness are worthless unless there's a hot babe bouncing on with bouncing mammaries on the hot babe bouncing.

Bouncing...

Mammaries...

Drooool
Quote from spankmeyer :Tramaplopliness are worthless unless there's a hot babe bouncing on with bouncing mammaries on the hot babe bouncing.

Bouncing...

Mammaries...

Drooool

mmmm... maybe i should see if i find some jumping on my tramopoline
Quote from Bawbag :Bit ironic calling me a troll when you have nothing usefull to add?

Meh, I'm trying to get there as well

And OT again, trambampoleens are epicly fun.

Trampolines
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG