The online racing simulator
no, its the first try at something serious! gimp is just easy to use!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

One from me, say welcome to my new -not so serious- drifting team, polizei drifting!

lol, for some reason i really like this skins. but the new polizei cars are blue, not green anymore
Made a pic for Latvian forum picture contest.

Click for bigger:
Quote from BastianB :lol, for some reason i really like this skins. but the new polizei cars are blue, not green anymore

Hmmm ok, other cars might have the new blue skins then. As you can see that green one has scratches etc so it must be old!
any comments on mine...i want to get better
My attempt at a Black and White background, and some random edit I found laying around...
Attached images
BW Lx6.jpg
fzr.jpg

Here's something from me again.

Maybe it's better without the motion blur shite
Attached images
LFS 2009-07-23 03-08-40-32 copy.jpg
LFS 2009-07-23 03-08-40-32 copy2.jpg
XFR at aston after a rainy day.
Attached images
XFR shot.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :XFR at aston after a rainy day.

It's nice, but the spectator place tents shouldn't be reflected from the road
first of all how do you make it look like it just rained/is raining? and here is my edit...hope it doesnt have to be a lfs picture edit, cause this is all i had at the moment

first one is origional, and the second one is edited.
Attached images
lamborghini murcielago.jpg
lamborghini murcielago edit.jpg
Quote from logitekg25 :hope it doesnt have to be a lfs picture edit, cause this is all i had at the moment .

Actually it must be in-game picture.
But I don't mind it
Quote from TypeRacing :Actually it must be in-game picture.
But I don't mind it

how is the edit? i want to edit somebody elses...
Thanks andro for your great "Green RAC" edits. Really made me go and try it myself. Love the outcomes

My second one
Attached images
city fzr.jpg
My 2 cents :
Attached images
fzr.jpg
lfs_00007095.jpg
DevilDare - Yeah, I've noticed that people started to make same kind of edits or use same kind of color of the car.

Andrei221 - That second picture is aweeeesome! Why did you forget to blur behind the windows? Everyone always forgets to do that, and then it makes the picture a lot worse. And you didn't blur the trees far away properly...argh, blur is wrong, but other than that, very nice edit. And reflections are a bit faked up. Maybe don't use so much car shine.
Yea i'll do the blur again. Ty
Was bored, so did a quick poster for the 2009 16h race. Knowing the exact dates the event will take place would of looked better.
Attached images
16h poster.jpg
very nice work guys
Attached images
TYSKENED.jpg
TYSKENOR.jpg
That's really nice Tazka, congrats
Nice, Taz.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG