The online racing simulator
J Villeneuve returns to F1 ?
(44 posts, started )
Washed up F1 racer FTL
Wouldn't that be CASCAR? :P

Lol I know some people who have been racing him in Montreal in karts just last month. He sure seems like he wants to keep fit and keep his racing senses sharp. xD I think he's way too old for F1... Anyone with grey hair is too old for F1 imo lol.
I think F1 has changed alot since the banning of in-season testing so drivers get much bigger breaks so they can race in F1 for much longer as they wont fatigue as much.
Quote from evilpimp :Wouldn't that be CASCAR? :P

Lol I know some people who have been racing him in Montreal in karts just last month. He sure seems like he wants to keep fit and keep his racing senses sharp. xD I think he's way too old for F1... Anyone with grey hair is too old for F1 imo lol.

Yes, CASCAR

And jeff gordon doesnt have grey hair yet
He is just too old to drive F1
Quote from lizardfolk :What about Barrichello?

Hes hardly got any hair left It'll be his last year though.
#11 - wild
I personally think Villeneuve is past it, he wasn't really competitive towards the end of his career, BMW even gave him the boot for Kubica...
Quote from manneF1 :He is just too old to drive F1

You can put obstacles in the way all you like, but for that special breed of people who crave success they just ignore them. Villeneuve is one such person, he is afterall a former F1 world champion. He's shown an interest in coming back (I havnt read the articles but it was clear earlier in the season that he liked the idea of coming back).

If he's hungry for it again, then I for one would like to see him back.

I like racers, drivers who WANT to win. I'd rather be watching Villeneuve right now than Hamilton who just gave up the moment it was apparant his car was not championship material.
Washed up hardly, he gave me a reason to watch F1 back then.
I would rather watch Jacques and Montoya peddling F1 cars than some of the bland white bread drivers we have now.
but if villeneuve comes back. we will need schumi too !

so then they could do a rematch of the year 1997 !
I bet Villeneuve could do well. Just look at Mark Martin in NASCAR. The guy is 50 years old and has won 5 races this season.
A
Quote from h3adbang3r :I bet Villeneuve could do well. Just look at Mark Martin in NASCAR. The guy is 50 years old and has won 5 races this season.

Well we all know martin's a freak of nature :P
Mika Hakkinen is back? Juan Pablo Montoya is back? Jacques Villeneuve is back?

Sheesh, stop these empty rumours.
Quote from TexasLTU :Mika Hakkinen is back? Juan Pablo Montoya is back?

Now that would be great.
Mika is a ****ing LEGEND.
I remember it too! I WAS THERE!!!! Between T6 and 7, could see the cars coming out of 5 Was a good enough spot xD

(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG