The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from XCNuse :Greased up all my black plastic today so it's all nice and shiny and.. imo looks 100% better, to bad it won't stay shiny, but I lowered my windshield wipers today! Those also look 100% better! Now I just need to go get some wipers, hopefully some of those metalless ones without those frames, those are nice! But.. expensive.

Might wash and wax my car today, also might claybar it too if I decide to clean it.

Noooooooooo!!

Dooooooont doooooooo iiiiiiiiit!

No seriously, dont. I fitted some to my Honda, and they suck REAL bad. They dont have contact with all of the screen the entire time when wiping, so you end up with patches of water beads all over your screen. Its not just mine either. They do it to all cars that i have seen them on. Just stick to some good framed ones.
Hello! This is my little toy, is not the best of the world but I love this too much and I enjoy very much with it.

It's a 16valve Zetec E 1.8 with 105hp and 935kg, I think in England it's known as XR2i and the 1.8 130hp as RS1800 (if I'm wrong please correct me). It has some changes as a drilled Discs with metal hoses Goodridge and Motul RBF600, a Blue Selex Suspension, RC Racing Exhaust, K&N 57i Intake, Morettes, Hella EuroStyle, OMP Corsica, Quaife gear knob, single wipe conversion and now... the RS1800 Recaro's (but I don't have a pic atm)

some pictures...

I hope you guys like it.

Greets!!

I actually think that looks really awesome.
Looks like a lot of fun!
That car does look fun.

Really Nathan?

mcgas's new car has them

No one on my cars' forum has said anything negative about them yet.
Quote from DTrott :I actually think that looks really awesome.

really plus one. i wish i could make something like this out of my punto

but its too old to lower it / a complete suspension is too expensive for me
+ i rarely can find some good front / backligths which i like..
Awesome Fiesta, though over in the UK that would be a Mk3?

My mate recently got a Mk2 and it's been getting a lot of work done to it, a complete restoration, it's just been painted in the Ford racing colours and it looks smart as hell, gunna get some pics up of it soon, even though it's not my car.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Noooooooooo!!

Dooooooont doooooooo iiiiiiiiit!

No seriously, dont. I fitted some to my Honda, and they suck REAL bad. They dont have contact with all of the screen the entire time when wiping, so you end up with patches of water beads all over your screen. Its not just mine either. They do it to all cars that i have seen them on. Just stick to some good framed ones.

The ones they got at Tesco value?

If you get Valeo or Bosch ones, they're great, fitted standard to a lot of cars these days!

And that Fiesta looks mint, nice example!
Quote from sgt.flippy :The ones they got at Tesco value?

If you get Valeo or Bosch ones, they're great, fitted standard to a lot of cars these days!

Tesco value?! I would NEVER put any of that crap on my car.

I've tryed the Valeo and Bosch ones, and both are crap. There the right size and type, yet they dont wipe all the screen, only parts of it as its losing contact with the screen during the wipe.

Another thing i hate about them, is the warning tag to replace them. Your reccomended to change your wipers every 6-8 months, yet an annoying, bright yellow "[!]" comes up on the frameless ones after just 2 months, and i find it really distracting. Not to mention the fact you cant remove it, as the sign is in a sealed gel pack.
odd, never heard anything bad about them either, you guys must be doing something wrong

And there are metal framed wipers which also have that wear mark.
I havn't changed any wiper blades yet, I usually just sell the car.
I've never heard anything bad about Bosch wipers either, but I guess it depends on which model and which car you have.

Last year, we bought a set of Bosch Icon wipers. There were 2 models (A and B) and only one would fit the curvature of our windscreen better. A year later, there are no squeaks, no streaks and no problems with our Bosch wipers.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from Bawbag :Awesome Fiesta, though over in the UK that would be a Mk3?

Yeah, here is a Fiesta Mk3 too but is not a XR2i.

My Fiesta was a special edition called Mango (and named after 1.8S of Sport), which has the same engine block that XR2i (here called XR2i of 130cv rather RS1800) from 130cv here.

Glad you liked guys, I really have much fun with my little toy hehe.
My Euro 3.2L Bmw M3.

Have a whole lot´s of upgrade on it..
It´s for the moment without engine, couse a Turbo is going too help produse some mor power (~600-700hp) The car is built for drifting. with full rollcage and so on..
Quote from karlzon :

It´s for the moment without engine, couse a Turbo is going too help produse some mor power (~600-700hp)

As long as you get the head work right it should be easy to get that power. I know someone with the 3.0 M3 engine who got 560bhp with a turbo for racing. (at 12psi i think)
Quote from karlzon :My Euro 3.2L Bmw M3.

It´s for the moment without engine, couse a Turbo is going too help produse some mor power (~600-700hp) The car is built for drifting. with full rollcage and so on..

OH MY GOD, Dude your car wins
:bounce8:

i love you..

:wow:
Very nice,except for the rims. And thanks im not alone now
Just bought a 1989 Subaru Omega DL in factory condition.

1800 carb EA82, high/lo box 4wd and diff lock... so useful!

Awesome wee skifield car, loves to go sideways and boost over stopbanks with the boxer screaming!

Similar to what I wanted to do to my BMW when I get it, only thing is, it wont have the power lol. Get some split rims on there.

Wow,you are the winner.
Offtopic: STOP QUOTING PICTURES.

Ontopic: That is one badass M3 mate
Quote from hrtburnout :Offtopic: STOP QUOTING PICTURES.

If it bothers you so much, turn automatic images OFF, retard. No point whining at OTHER people, when YOU can do something about it yourself.
No need to call him a retard.

And he's right, it's not needed to quote the same images again and again (it's on the same bloody page).

On-topic: Nice car indeed.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG