The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
Aarrgghh!
I can't connect to Live on my PC anymore
I tried reinstalling everything of GTAIV, even made a new live ID, social club thing and a xbox gamertag. Still stupid error, this is pissing me off. Help pleasE?
Quote from Bose321 :Aarrgghh!
I can't connect to Live on my PC anymore
I tried reinstalling everything of GTAIV, even made a new live ID, social club thing and a xbox gamertag. Still stupid error, this is pissing me off. Help pleasE?

Sometimes the LIVE is down, it happened to me once. Just wait a little time, if you cant connect atleast after 3-4 days then write a letter to the LIVE.
I waited a week now. My laptop does still work. This is just stupid.
When I look at network status in GTAIV, nothing is connected, and at my laptop is.
I already tried to turn of firewalls
Why does the Subaru float lol
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Why does the Subaru float lol

Actually, it doesn't float. The ground didn't load properly.
god damnit... this is just one of those games that you should have on pc i wish rockstar would allow to download mods from live
Quote from Scrabby :How can I get GTA IV working normaly on some decent graphics?

4GD DDR3
9700m GT 512MB
Intel T9400 @ 2.5Ghz dual core

It won't work normally on laptops unless they have quadcore and GTX 280M.
Quote from Shadowww :It won't work normally on laptops unless they have quadcore and GTX 280M.

Works fine on mine... Even less then what the other guy has.
What have you modified, settings. Or what did you do?
Not turn op settings on super duper high?
Quote from Bose321 :Not turn op settings on super duper high?

But then it looks like tetris.
Game looks crap no matter what settings, lol.
at 1920x1080 it doesn't.. but runs not so good then
i wish i could lower my xbox setting lol, xbox cant run GTA IV perfectly fps drops alot especyally at night when theres a huge amount of lights and you drive some bridge
Quote from batteryy :i wish i could lower my xbox setting lol, xbox cant run GTA IV perfectly fps drops alot especyally at night when theres a huge amount of lights and you drive some bridge

That's because xbot is shit, you can use it as oven.
Quote from Shadowww :That's because xbot is shit, you can use it as oven.

yes indeed, especyally when played 7 hours GTA IV in a rowim suprised my floor didnt melt lol
now ive learned to have a break every 4 hours if i play alot
Quote from batteryy :im suprised my floor didnt melt lol

I am surprised aswell. When mine friend plays GTA IV on his xbox for over 5 hours, it starts to smell like melting down plastic.
Quote from Shadowww :I am surprised aswell. When mine friend plays GTA IV on his xbox for over 5 hours, it starts to smell like melting down plastic.

yeh. now i also putted the xbox on place where its got alot of room to get fresh air, also i take the dust off of it once a week and i wont play more than 4 hours in a row
Just put it into refrigerator.

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG