The online racing simulator
[LC] Liberty-Cruise is Back!!!
(138 posts, closed, started )
Meh.. Crap server.
Walked in and asked if I wanted a kick, to where? back to LTC.
For real, get some mature admins.

You only think you are popular because you used the Lc name, if it was named NewCruise or what not it would have not rose to any kind of popularity.
Quote from The Very End :Why beer, I'm sitting with my Jack Daniels now :hyper:

About the keyboard rage, that was not aimed for you. You seem like a cool guy, and do not use the caps attack or (!!!!!!!!) attacks

I just say that generally, at least for me, I have to really take a hold on myself to not go all-out rage on some people on this forum sometimes

OFC I DONT USE CAPS AND !!!!'s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!

Meh, stupid joke

Edit: I remember once reading a topic from someone thanking you for buying him a license when you have been drunk or sumtn, so better go away from the PC before demoers attack u.
Quote from wild :You don't leave it long do ya?

If you do go on a keyboard rage, please record it so instead of the Angry German kid we can say; The angry very end

Haha, no luckly I have not shown that much rage on this forum for a while But in the start, while I was like.. little kid compared to now, oh boy did I have some keyboard rage

Quote from broken :OFC I DONT USE CAPS AND !!!!'s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!

Meh, stupid joke

Edit: I remember once reading a topic from someone thanking you for buying him a license when you have been drunk or sumtn, so better go away from the PC before demoers attack u.

Hehe yeah, was an America dude I bought lisence too. In fact I buyed Lerts a lisence, togheter with Ikea and a brazilian dude too. The two last ones were because I made a competition while the two first ones were just for fun
#79 - PoVo
Why have a Cruise war? Just play in the server you like and not post on the forum saying "FAKE" etc... I do stick up with LTC tho the fact they got banned by some officer, yes LTC said that they have a thread about us, and yes LC said LTC sucks too, but the banning thing is what i hate so i think thats unfair. Then again Broken wrecking the cruise is another thing, he brakes something on purpose then comes here and says the server is shite... I dont get it, you have been coding your insim for like 8 months and there is literaly nothing done, its not even running, all you have is a DEV server, and you say this new LC is crap??? I dont get it. Well anyways, i believe the new LC wont die soon.... And Cruisers play where ever you want! dont just come here and say oh thats crap and so on.
Quote from Btoryo :Meh.. Crap server.
Walked in and asked if I wanted a kick, to where? back to LTC.
For real, get some mature admins.

You only think you are popular because you used the Lc name, if it was named NewCruise or what not it would have not rose to any kind of popularity.

Thats completly right...
these arses just banning you if u was a REAL [Lc] Admin.. cuz they got fear that they go down soon.. because they got the cheapy Forum insim with alot of lag and bugs...

that only to the admins...

now to the server..
theyre just copying [Lc] with no permit from the Founder and they are just a cheapy fake server... because they dont bring up something new..
it would be ages better if they tryed to REAL recode the complete insim... but for that theyre to nooby in coding..
Ive recoded a popular InSim within 5Months of hard work.. and it looks/works exactly like the real one and ive just recodet the whole Insim with pictures and knowledge of basic coding.
I think EVERYBODY who knows the basic of coding in C# and know good basics in LFS_External got a very good chance to get a good InSim application.

At the end:
Does these guys are just using a popular "Teamname" to be sucsessfull in the cruise scene?
They realy should think about what Mr_Xerxes (founder of [Lc]) done and what they done.. its just 1/1000 of the work as Xerxes done... thats the bad thing on this server.

Thats what i've wanted to say to the community
Best Regards Heiko1
Quote from PoVo :Why have a Cruise war? Just play in the server you like and not post on the forum saying "FAKE" etc... I do stick up with LTC tho the fact they got banned by some officer, yes LTC said that they have a thread about us, and yes LC said LTC sucks too, but the banning thing is what i hate so i think thats unfair. Then again Broken wrecking the cruise is another thing, he brakes something on purpose then comes here and says the server is shite... I dont get it, you have been coding your insim for like 8 months and there is literaly nothing done, its not even running, all you have is a DEV server, and you say this new LC is crap??? I dont get it. Well anyways, i believe the new LC wont die soon.... And Cruisers play where ever you want! dont just come here and say oh thats crap and so on.

"literaly nothing done" - How would you know? Have you seen the source? You come here and moan that I say that this server has nothing done on it and in the same time you say the same about me.

I agree, I got the forum insim and in these 8 months or no matter how much they are I was learning on it. But the insim is almost fully recoded, a lot optimized and it has many many more functions right now that are there just for good code arrangement or for optimization. If you are so good go ahead and make a better insim in less time. You have a lot of time. That's 8 months to beat, shouldn't be hard, seeing the way you type, you must know a lot about coding already.

And also I thought that we all have the right of our own opinion. I thought that after all this topic is to share your opinion. Just stick with Lc and don't worry about seeing me around.

And, Heiko, I totally agree with you there. For the 1st time we have the same opinion on something.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Ok, Ill make a picture with a message from lfs for you. and any command of the insim
at the first i whish the "new" old Lc good luck with there servers

BUT plz dont bann any player which is in a other cruise team or u dont like them ... its not a good way to get full servers m8 ... plz tell your admins/officers this ...

and maybe u can unbann me .... i have never said anything bad about your server and u are banning me ? BAAAD guy... maybe i can change my opinion if you alow me to have a look in your server

and plz ask the founder of lc if you are allowed to use there name. if not u can just rename it to XY cruise or whatever.

@ MariusMM flame time?
i dont want to look at your posts whit the !pm command .. or some other .. plz shift 2 gears down before you flame other users.. just a littl tip to get succes in your life ^^
He isn't flaming you. You're the one that's flaming about that insim.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Most people take LFS Cruising too seriously, Who the hell wants to play a server that has so many restrictions you're completely limited to driving around. Seriously, Get a life!
That's the only reason I've started LC, I've had enough of playing on "Serious" LFS servers as they are the ones that make you bored of playing.
Thats why LC is different, it's not as serious as the other servers, LC is more of a fun cruising server, If you don't appreciate it, Don't go there. Also it would be appreciated not to flame the server with page after page of finding flaws with LC.
Don't like it?
Don't play there,
Just because you play there it doesn't automatically mean you're a noob.
I also played the old LC alot, To be honest I can't find many things better on the old one, rather than the new one, so seriously, different owners. wow?

Thanks,
Tisy0
TC is the "realistict" strict and boring one...
I'd like to sit on my chair and watch how LC fails for the third time. Third time is the charm lol
Quote from rockclan :Well I do, I'm off to [TC]

rockclan
S2 licensed

Racername: -TRR- Rocky7up
Online at: [url="lfs://%7C%5BLc%5DLibertyCruise+1%7C0%7CS2%7C/"][Lc]LibertyCruise 1[/url]
[url="http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=rockclan"][/url]
ROFLMAO Pwned nub!
twice built of my moniez and GTR's.
twice lost everything.
no more crash, whoops i mean, cruise server's for me.
Quote from chavm481 :ROFLMAO Pwned nub!

Girl please act normal!
Or I will come and PWN you when I'm on my trip in America.

ROFLMRIYM
... .. *runs and hides*
-
(PoVo) DELETED by PoVo : 13
honestly lc sucks i started off there as second in charge then hayward started banning my mates and not letting me do anything so last night i messed it up and have deleted there forum due to not telling me why i wasnt able to do what i should be able to do as i was the main insim coder but oh well i got a 999 ban i believe it is and lc has stuck up b*tchs in it dont go there i warn you dont trust hayward no one should.
I understand your frustration, but I think they was a little frustraded themself after you deleted their forum (if I got that right)
But either way, it seems like it wasn't a smooth re-release. Why people make so much drama over a simple racing game is funny, but I understand you are frustrated, specially if you have used time and effort on coding the insim (and for info, I canot do anything with insim, I suck THAT much ) and all you get back is just shit
Quote from hp999 :I'd like to sit on my chair and watch how LC fails for the third time. Third time is the charm lol

+1

Well, after seeing that cruise failing for damn 2 times already. Doesnt make me wanna play again. Even when it came back from the 1st failure - i was thinking that itskinda pointless, i was getting wrong but then BANG ... gone again, so pointless.
Determination, they got it
Quote from Azzano62 :honestly lc sucks i started off there as second in charge then hayward started banning my mates and not letting me do anything so last night i messed it up and have deleted there forum due to not telling me why i wasnt able to do what i should be able to do as i was the main insim coder but oh well i got a 999 ban i believe it is and lc has stuck up b*tchs in it dont go there i warn you dont trust hayward no one should.

You gotta love the "cruising community" for the constant entertainment they bring.
Quote from Azzano62 :i was the main insim coder

And why should we believe in you?? Maybe you caused all the system crashes...

You refunded yourself and your mates with negative money... 800.000.000 Thats childish. Furthermore u banned me for no reason... (or maybe because i talked about brokens viewpoint). Broken is your best friend and maybe you have the same viewpoint..... Yesterday you and broken was together in the passworded LC-Server. Who wanna thinking evil about?
One thing I don't understand... If there is an problem with the insim, that causes users to get insane amounts of money back by some strange reason, why do you punish the users? It's your damn fault that the insim is not working, by your I mean to everyone running the server. Simply take down the server, fix the insim. It's beyound me, and sorry for saying, that anyone can be that retarded that they start banning people because you screwed (you again is all of the server-staff-resonsible whatever) up..
Give warnings and kick the ones that does exploit this failure of a insim, and then fix it. I know that you should not exploit, and I hate exploiters myself, but when you people have a defect system, you should fix it, instead going rampage on the users that maybe accidentally does this bug.

Jezz, what a bounch of kids
They are consciously recruiting 13-15 year olds for members and officers so it seems like they want to make this server fail.
This thread is closed

[LC] Liberty-Cruise is Back!!!
(138 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG