The online racing simulator
Amir Khan.
(61 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... Because clearly nobody noticed this flamebait.

You're "the Mac guy". Nobody cares any more.

Anyway, it's true.
Quote from 5haz :Well racing fans usually aren't total pricks, you obviously seem to like your boxing and are also a total and utter wanker, which dosen't give a very 'socially acceptable' impression of boxing, I didn't even say that boxing wasn't socially acceptable, but you try to provoke me regardless, personally I think you are trying to compensate for something.

And picking fights with people on the internet is hardly a very big thing to do, (a rather 'nancy boy' thing to do infact), every time you put your scummy little fingers to a keyboard on this forum I see you trying to provoke someone, if I was an admin you would be shown the door for being such a f**kwit.

You obviously are incapable of having a civil debate with anyone, I sincerely hope you don't breed any time soon, we don't need any more human scum like yourself.

Shalom motherf**ker

If it were up to me you would have to apply for a license to have children. You would not be granted one based on the fact that you come across as a politically correct by product of the blair era..
#53 - 5haz
Quote from Ssr_Nick :If it were up to me you would have to apply for a license to have children. You would not be granted one based on the fact that you come across as a politically correct by product of the blair era..

What a load of bullshit, I haven't even said anything the slightest 'politically correct', if not the complete opposite. Get a ****ing clue before you open your mouth kid.

Infact, if anything you are a by product of the Blair era, where stupid and ignorant people like yourself unfortunately have the right to voice their opinion. If it were up to me I'd have you put down for your own (and everyone elses) good.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... Because clearly nobody noticed this flamebait.

Clearly everyone has just learned to ignore your trolling. I suggest a football forum or a microsoft forum may be better places for you to hang out.
Quote from sam93 :Just got back from his fight. One word for it, AMAZING. You just don't get the atmosphere through the TV, I nearly lost my voice from all of the shouting and cheering I done.

I think that speaks for itself about boxing fans.
Quote from BlueFlame :I think that speaks for itself about boxing fans.

What, you think you are going to sit there whilst you are excited about watching the fight and not cheering for the boxer you support. Khan was brilliant last night, better than he has ever been. Keeping his hands up, soon as he's thrown a punch his hands was straight up into his gaurd again, when he was getting tagged he was ducking/weaving and got out, his footwork is also very good. Khan was getting through Kotelnik's defence well, with some nice clean punches getting in which was knocking Kotelnik's head back and you could see that he was hurting him. Khan outboxed Kotelnik from the first round and Freddie Roach has worked wonderers with him.

I support boxing as I love the sport of fighting - I only like combat sport and motorsport. I like to watch a good clean fight, I look for the skill they are using and what they have improved on and such like.

I'm not going into great detail.

The people who wrecked it last night was the fight that broke out about 3 times where a group of about 30 people were chanting trying to get everyone to get pissed off which did happen and a lot of them ended up being smacked, not suprised with one of the banners they held up... The troublemakers got chucked out though and the group calmed down.
Quote from sam93 :Why ban boxing? It has been around for many, many years. Who cares if it's brutal, the boxers aren't moaning about it, so why are we?

If you think hurting each other is stupid, shall we also ban the army? As they kill people all the time!

When I did martial arts, I enjoyed it a lot, each time you get hit, adrenaline just builds up more, it's actually really enjoyable to do such sports. You may think differently as the only sports I really like are fighting sports, apart from that I only watch motorsport.

Khan wasn't the cock last night, Antony Small was. He was thinking he was Prince with all of the show boating he was doing lol. Even though he was being cocky, he still won the bout.

I'm deffently going to go see boxing again, as it's amazing, you don't know how good it is until you've been to see it. You can tell actually how hard they are hitting them, you can see the lot that you can't on TV, also tell when a punch has hurt them better then on TV.

I wont to go back into martial arts and do grappling for now on, maybe that makes me a moron as I want to fight, but I have a dream in it, and that is to become a champion in the sport, whether it's british champion, anything. Grappling is a lot easier to become a champion in, if you take the right route. My instructor knows what I want to become and he is trying to get my down training quickly lol.

Dude your a muppet, stop acting like you can actually fight, we all know you can't.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Dude your a muppet, stop acting like you can actually fight, we all know you can't.

What you on about... Did I say I can fight? What I do is totally, totally different, I grapple now which is based on submissions.

If you have nothing constructive to say, **** off!
Quote from Ssr_Nick :If it were up to me you would have to apply for a license to have children.

I find it funny that every other post you make goes on about the country turning into a nanny-state, and yet with the other half of them you also come out with stuff like this.

'Rules for them, rights for me'
Quote from amp88 :It's a brutal, moronic sport for brutal, moronic fans. It's got no place in modern society.

Are we talking about the same modern society that is made up of varying categories of morons who either watch brutal, moronic sports, inane TV programs, live in a world defined solely by economic terms and price-tags or suffer from ideological bipolar disorder and indulge in pointless arguments and half-assed social commentary using semantically sound yet overdone sentences?
Quote from xaotik :Are we talking about the same modern society that is made up of varying categories of morons who either watch brutal, moronic sports, inane TV programs, live in a world defined solely by economic terms and price-tags or suffer from ideological bipolar disorder and indulge in pointless arguments and half-assed social commentary using semantically sound yet overdone sentences?

Yep, that's the one.

Amir Khan.
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG