The online racing simulator
how u make a sever like ws.c
Hey can you guys help me make a sever like aston cruise idk how to make a sever please help me
Well. If your saying the inetrface aka the INSIm that takes coding. There is an open sourse insim for crusie that works. U just need your own server and know how to load the insim etc. It isnt hard.
But im new at this idk nuttin
Hello guy

you need a lfs dedi server and Microsoft c++ or c#

have you this ?

download the basic insim on this forum
Wat you mean by microsoft C
how do i make my on lfs sever
Can you guys show me how to make my on lfs sever dat appears in connection master n dats stay in sever wen I leave
#7 - Silox
Drop the C# stuff, you can do it without it.

What you need is:
1. A dedicated server, which you can download on the LFS.net site;
2. A "Cruise" InSim. You can find the cruise InSim in the programmers section on this forum.

In both the dedi server and the basic Cruise insim, there is a readme file that will help you set it up.
#8 - Silox
You need a dedicated server for that stuff, you can download it on the LFS.net site.

If you manage to setup this server, it will remain online UNTIL you close the dedicated host. If you shutdown your computer, the server will disappear.

If you want a server that is online 24/24 7/7 you should hire a dedicated host somewhere in a data center.
ok but i dont know how to set it up

ok ima try it now to see but would it appear in lfs master

why when i try it say clientconnect: connect failed
Quote from elmasfumao :why when i try it say clientconnect: connect failed

Poor you! Maybe use a 'Search' button? You don't have to expect us setting it all up for you.
i dont i just want help
can you guys tell me wat i have to do please

Thnx
... :noob: WOW there telling you want to read. READ IT
hey can ya help give me a cruisin insim plz
hey can u guys send me a cruisin insim plz
-
((The Stig)) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Had to lol at the "how can I make a sever blablabla"

And stig, you're trolling by saying that
yea, again, great Thread ^^
wat ya talkin bout?

can u guys just get me a cruisin insim
Quote from elmasfumao :wat ya talkin bout?

can u guys just get me a cruisin insim

Yesyes, it's playing Hide 'n' Seek with you... It's somewhere around this forum!
ok guys i already got the insim now i need a km bonus system please help me
Quote from elmasfumao :ok guys i already got the insim now i need a km bonus system please help me

Take a look here. There's some discussion which should stimulate you to develop something.
Thnx guys
thnx guys i got insim n all dat stuff now i need help settin up the dedi dat idk how to do it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG