The online racing simulator
Police chase - Need actors
(17 posts, started )
#1 - cop3
I'm bored so I decided to make a police chase movie with wrecks and crashes also we need Paramedics and Highways Agency actors. TC members are welcome.

And.

I can't make a server because it wants me to port forward and my dad or anyone will get mad because port forwarding will crash the internet, so someone will have to host their server.

Oh and actually we need traffic for the movie as well.
Did you ever made any movie? Would like to take a look at some first.
#4 - magux
If you can find a server, I'll join.
You made a lfs movie or something before?
Quote from cop3 :I'm bored so I decided to make a police chase movie with wrecks and crashes also we need Paramedics and Highways Agency actors. TC members are welcome.

And.

I can't make a server because it wants me to port forward and my dad or anyone will get mad because port forwarding will crash the internet, so someone will have to host their server.

Hi man i am F&F Troy from TC servers..... I like to add to a group.
my msn prakumba@windowslive.com
Quote from cop3 :

How port forwarding can crash the internet? It does nothing wrong, it just points selected port to your computer
#9 - cop3
How it crashes the internet.
Quote from iFastLT :
How port forwarding can crash the internet? It does nothing wrong, it just points selected port to your computer

Listen to this:

When you create an exception or open a port[url="mshelp://windows/?id=8800062b-5df3-4655-adba-b209821d6185#gtmt_port_def"][/url] in a firewall, you allow a particular program to send information to or from your computer through the firewall. Allowing a program to communicate through a firewall (sometimes called unblocking) is like opening a tiny door in the firewall.
Each time you create an exception or open a port for a program to communicate through a firewall, your computer becomes a bit less secure. The more exceptions or open ports your firewall has, the more opportunities there are for hackers or malicious software to use one of those openings to spread a worm, access your files, or use your computer to spread malicious software to others.
It's generally safer to create a program exception than to open a port. If you open a port, it stays open until you close it, whether or not a program is using it. If you create an exception, the "door" is open only when needed for a particular communication.
Quote from cop3 :Listen to this:

When you create an exception or open a port in a firewall, you allow a particular program to send information to or from your computer through the firewall. Allowing a program to communicate through a firewall (sometimes called unblocking) is like opening a tiny door in the firewall.
Each time you create an exception or open a port for a program to communicate through a firewall, your computer becomes a bit less secure. The more exceptions or open ports your firewall has, the more opportunities there are for hackers or malicious software to use one of those openings to spread a worm, access your files, or use your computer to spread malicious software to others.
It's generally safer to create a program exception than to open a port. If you open a port, it stays open until you close it, whether or not a program is using it. If you create an exception, the "door" is open only when needed for a particular communication.

Man, hackers are just waiting till you open that port so they can delete your 5th birthday photos... Just don't give a fuk about that and if you still give a fuk you can install firewall app that will monitor incoming traffic through that opened port. Good luck
Quote from cop3 :I'm bored so I decided to make a police chase movie with wrecks and crashes also we need Paramedics and Highways Agency actors. TC members are welcome.

Does raise a question... have you actually made an LFS movie before?
Quote from Prakumba :woooooooooow man...very very good job. I love yours real cars skin.

As said on the first bit on the real car skins post, I didn't make these skins.
It is just a database of real car skins that I found around the skins thread on this forum. But, I'm glad you like those skins and there's a new one coming soon.
Seeing I used to cruise with cop3 in the past, and knowing his immature behaviour, and his video skills, or the lack of it, I'd say no.

Cop3, go practise with video's and get a proper server, and make a plan how you're gonna do it.

Don't think you can make a video that easily just because you're bored or whatever...
Oh look, i have 20 ports forwarded since December of last year. Did I get hacked? No. Did I get DDosed? No. How do I not get hacked/Ddos'ed? I use a firewall!
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Oh look, i have 20 ports forwarded since December of last year. Did I get hacked? No. Did I get DDosed? No. How do I not get hacked/Ddos'ed? I use a firewall!

Why did you revive a useless thread just to say something that will not be listened to?
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Oh look, i have 20 ports forwarded since December of last year. Did I get hacked? No. Did I get DDosed? No. How do I not get hacked/Ddos'ed? I use a firewall!

I dont use firewall and have about 50 ports opened :/ No hackers

...I have over 9000 ports open, and I don't use firewall. How do I not get hacked/DDoS'ed? Because why should anyone hack/DDoS a random IP-address..? As long as you don't do anything stupid (For example, use IE and click every link someone posts in /hc).

As simple as that.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG