The online racing simulator
Replays needed.
(10 posts, started )
Replays needed.
Alrighty, this is the shituation.
I've been working on a new movie now for a couple of months, and I need more replays. The ones I have has been overused and I no longer feel like using the same footage over and over again, with the only difference being the camera angles.

So, I'm searching for racing replays. Whether it's replays from leagues or just pick-up races doesn't matter, as long as the racing is good and clean, with as little lag as possible of course.
I'm not sure how I'm going to get those replays, but if you have one/several you would like to share, perhaps you can upload them in a single .rar file to any given upload site?

I would appreciate your help,
cheers!
#2 - pik_d
I'm sure there's alot of iTCC replays you can use, but if you check out the IMA league section, there is some close racing in The TBO Challenge sub-thread.
Quote from Wilko868 :I'm sure there's alot of iTCC replays you can use, but if you check out the IMA league section, there is some close racing in The TBO Challenge sub-thread.

I did check the iTCC replays, but for some reason no skins were loaded resulting in all those cars being entirely white, which isn't fun to use in a vid. It's strange, I loaded the replay, but never got asked to download the skins even though I have "Ask" in settings regarding skins being downloaded.

Cheers guys, will look into those links/subforums you mentioned.
Quote from [SWE]RE :I did check the iTCC replays, but for some reason no skins were loaded resulting in all those cars being entirely white, which isn't fun to use in a vid. It's strange, I loaded the replay, but never got asked to download the skins even though I have "Ask" in settings regarding skins being downloaded.

Cheers guys, will look into those links/subforums you mentioned.

That's a bug. The replay must have been saved server-side.
Quote from [SWE]RE :for some reason no skins were loaded resulting in all those cars being entirely white, which isn't fun to use in a vid.

I always had that with the TR replays

on topic: I zipped some of my replays that could qualify for your project. random cars and tracks with a more or less crowded grid, depending on the combo. looking forward to a quality movie!
(some people can't download from zippyshare, if you're one of those, let me know)
Check the IGTC and MoE sections as you´ll find the hi-res skins right away. The TDRT League for TBO and GTR together but not too many hi-res skins to be found there.
Quote from Jens O. :I always had that with the TR replays

on topic: I zipped some of my replays that could qualify for your project. random cars and tracks with a more or less crowded grid, depending on the combo. looking forward to a quality movie!
(some people can't download from zippyshare, if you're one of those, let me know)

I could dl that file, cheers Jens. :]

Quote from N I K I :My best public fun moments in 2009 (since I rejoined 3id)
<bunch of links>

And I bet you can find our OLFSL replays out there.
If you want, you can check my highlight videos from first 4 OLFSL races here
http://www.youtube.com/user/NDakovic

Wow, I have alot of replays to search through, I like it. Thanks Niki.

Replays needed.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG