The online racing simulator
Quote from Dru :Hi Jase,

Headsup - I've just paid the balance and BBQ money as a 'gift'

Cheers, ignore my pm then
Quote from Bob Smith :Or, quite likely, both at once.

There are some people that would call that a 'Brucey Bonus' :scared:
I paid it last night when I got back from my trip but forgot to message you because I got distracted. PM me if i've made an error and i'll sort it. Sorry it's close to your deadline, hope that hasnt caused any issues.
I got it thanks Becky, you can see in the OP all the ones that have paid up fully as their names are bolded
Yay

And i'm glad to see Mr Heidfeld has a lift sorted too, i'm really looking forward to battling with him after I blew it last time.

There's a few quick guys on that list, *cries* and I so wanted a trophy, ho hum... ;P
My car, together with a replacement gearbox, is going to the garage tomorrow, so we will be good to go becky.

Admittedly, the drive down may not be quite as much fun as it might have been i had have decided 'live on the edge' and attempt the journey with broken main bearings, i keep imagining a kind of audio version of i spy...

I hear, with my little ear, something beginning with, BANG!

But, at least we will not need to worry on the way now, it will be totally reliable for the distance by next week, well, as reliable as a rover can ever be anyway!

I can't wait!!!
Quote from danthebangerboy :My car, together with a replacement gearbox, is going to the garage tomorrow, so we will be good to go becky.

Admittedly, the drive down may not be quite as much fun as it might have been i had have decided 'live on the edge' and attempt the journey with broken main bearings, i keep imagining a kind of audio version of i spy...

I hear, with my little ear, something beginning with, BANG!

But, at least we will not need to worry on the way now, it will be totally reliable for the distance by next week, well, as reliable as a rover can ever be anyway!

I can't wait!!!

I used to have a Rover, I crashed it.

I'll be pining for my latest love interest the whole way down so best practice zoning out... Sorry I flaked out on meeting in Ely the other day. It was worth it though

Glad your car is all sorted, I'm really looking forward to this meet.
I hereby instruct all persons going to the UK Karting Meet 2009 to make sure they enjoy the 2009 IGTC Round 5 from Kyoto GP Long after you've all returned from karting. Racing starts at about 18:45 UTC, so you all should be back and into the booze by then. I talked to Jason about it the other night, he said he can get it up.

You'd all better watch, as I plan on giving you all a shout out sometime during the race !

Of course, since boothy and passo will be there, they can give you commentary in person. Then you can mute me after the shoutout.
Quote : I talked to Jason about it the other night, he said he can get it up.

I'm pleased for him, although i'm not entirely sure you should be posting about that kind of stuff...
We need someone to get Becky, Passo and Boothy drunk and then commentate on it, and someone to record [did I just say that word? :hide:] it
Quote from J@tko :We need someone to get Becky, Passo and Boothy drunk and then commentate on it, and someone to record [did I just say that word? :hide:] it

I have a feeling that the first part aint the problem, it's having anyone sober enought to record it is where the plan may fail.
Getting me drunk won't change anything, I dont really have any inhibitions to lose these days.
Jason will there be any problem with me bringing my laptop and raping your internet connection during the weekend?
But if you get Jason's permission, wouldn't it be consensual?
Quote from franky500 :Jason will there be any problem with me bringing my laptop and raping your internet connection during the weekend?

Np at all Dean
If he shouts 'surprise', there's no problem.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :If he shouts 'surprise', there's no problem.

Funny, you have to shout "surprise butt Sex" in Scotland, seems you have to be less specific down there.
wish i had seen this when it was started

maybe next year you could decide to come up north? Teesside Karting to be exact - longest and fastest kart track in the UK... 30 karts on track, full 2 mile track is about £55 depending on number of drivers (30 karts means your all out for the full hour together) or theres some other things too...

www.teessidekarting.co.uk < website if you wanna check it out!

(im only saying this cause i work here:P)
i've finally found what the Welsh do with their sheep.....click here

Yes it is very safe to view, you filthy minded gits.
haha awesome
Mint.
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :wish i had seen this when it was started

maybe next year you could decide to come up north? Teesside Karting to be exact - longest and fastest kart track in the UK... 30 karts on track, full 2 mile track is about £55 depending on number of drivers (30 karts means your all out for the full hour together) or theres some other things too...

www.teessidekarting.co.uk < website if you wanna check it out!

(im only saying this cause i work here:P)

We were up Newcastle last year

And you say £55 for karting, is that all day? Ours is £40 for a days karting from 11am to 5pm. If you can get a deal like that we will be up there i'm sure
Its a brilliant track Teesside - karted on both of the tracks they use and theyre both great - the long track reminds me of something like KY national, and the West track is a really short fast FE Club style one, with a reverse corkscrew style complex.

Would be brilliant - if we don't want to do a full forum event I guess we could invite all the NE people, I know a good few who live around here, so we'd still get a good turnout.
OI, that is racist you know :P

Us welshies never have a problem travelling to where ever the kart meet is, so as I said, if it's cheap enough and he can get a deal then sounds good from here. But let's get this years meet over first eh

LFS UK Karting Meet 2009
(652 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG