The online racing simulator
easy, road going rally reps, lancer evo's & subaru impreza's somthing like that 300bhp 4wd beast's!
hmm, mid 80s turbo sedan? (i think everyone know what im talking about)
That looks nice!
Just found some interesting lines, maybe the devs could arrange another deal with BMW?

Gavin Ward, BMW:
Quote :"Although diesel racing cars have recently become fashionable it was back in 1998 that a BMW 320d driven by Briton Steve Soper, among others, achieved a landmark victory in the Nürburgring 24 Hours. This is generally accepted as the first victory for a diesel car in a top line international event. Now customers wanting to emulate this success can buy a 120d car with a racing package.
Powered by a 1,995cc diesel engine, the BMW Motorsport-equipped 120d provides 245hp and 450Nm of torque from its modified engine. A lowered suspension with adjustable anti-roll bars and dampers feature along with 332mm front disc brakes with six-piston callipers and 284mm rear disc brakes with four-piston callipers. Lightweight BBS alloy wheels, a full aero package including rear diffuser, and a stripped out weight-saving interior also serve to increase performance."

---> Read more here <---

http://www.automobilsport.com/ ... n-2006/bmwz4coupeneu2.jpg
AND: we would not have to pay an extra 95.000 euros for the racing version
2005 Chevrolet Corvette Z06/Ferrari Enzo/Pagani Zonda/Porsche Carrera V10/Mclaren F1 GTR (668 hp)/Bugatti Veyron 16.4/Koenigsegg CC8/Ford Saleen S7/2005 BMW M5/ - BL GP Long... /// Porsche Cayenne Turbo/Spyker offroad Suv...with Audi W16 engine driving a VW Tuareg Drivetrain 600 HP (in some autoshow magazine) /Lamborghini Murcielago/Gallardo// WRC RALLY CARS (Matthew Wilson/Petter Solberg/Xavier Pons/Mikko Hirvonen/Marcus Gronholm).....BL Rallycross
A madass 800hp 4WD pikes peak car based on the RB4 or the FZ5.
Karts. Give me 1-2 karts and an environment build for karting with few configs and I'm a happy camper.

Also some sort of single-seater that's like a FOX but without wings.
Quote from Qurpiz :Karts. Give me 1-2 karts and an environment build for karting with few configs and I'm a happy camper.

Also some sort of single-seater that's like a FOX but without wings.

MRT?

I know that it isn't a real kart but that should please your karting needs.
#85 - OsC
He said, they could, not they will.
In fact I only said they SHOULD, my opinion. Maybe they will, that'd please me very much. And a lot of other users

Seems that presentation worked
A GPL era car, lots of power and no downforce.
http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/

I want that one.

Lots of power, no downforce, open wheeler (ish) - but street legal and with two seats. Oh baby. The closest you could ever get to driving a GPL car to the shops (if you actually had anywhere to put your shopping when you get there).
Quote from Hankstar : http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/

I want that one.

Lots of power, no downforce, open wheeler (ish) - but street legal and with two seats. Oh baby. The closest you could ever get to driving a GPL car to the shops (if you actually had anywhere to put your shopping when you get there).

456kg and 220hp. That's just a bit better than the LX6. The engine is rear, and contrary to what you say, it does have some downforce.

Sort of like asking for a rear engined LX6 in many ways The Raceabout is not very different from this.. unless you count out it weighing almost twice as much.
#91 - Jakg
not really, the atom would be the most extremem car in lfs (look at the TG track, F1 car- 59 secs, Zonda - 1:19, Atom -1:19!)
I know I'll get flame sprayed for this but how 'bout a good ol' 2400lb, 800hp stock car.:hidesbehi
These little things would be awesome around SO or AS Cadet

Some info
Attached images
8FBC3231.jpg
IMG_2013.jpg
- E30 BMW
- Any BMW M - series
- Any Straight 5 or 6 cylinder RWD or 4WD
- Group B Rally car, or a hill climbing monster

All of above based on real or fictional models, no matter.

These are just MY PERSONAL preferences, and I would definitely be happy
with ANY new car

P.S. There's many excellent examples on this thread. It's very interesting to me to see, what everybody would like the best.
Would love to see the New Mini used but thats cause i have one

4WD all the way though for me.
Quote from deggis :But nowadays the straight has two chicanes: http://www.experiencelemans.co ... s_track_lay_out_2002.jpeg

Yeah, i know that. They reduce the top speed dramatically. They were introduced when? At the turn of the century or close to that, right? (somehow i've gotten an idea of 2002 being the first ayear with them)
What about this ?

dont know, if someone wrote that... i thought about some electrical cars. they are silenter (or what? i mean its not so loud...) dont need fuel (so its lighter), but after 100 miles, it needs 6 hours recharging (how would a 199 miles race lasts?). plus, its not pullote the air , and thats the most important))
Attached images
audiS1_03.jpg
pikes01.jpg
darniche003.jpg

Wich kind of cars would you like in s3???
(109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG