The online racing simulator
Recommend holiday material
(43 posts, started )
Going on holiday to France the 18th, and I will take my laptop with me, and I need some games and movies I can put on it.

Could you guys suggest some please?
I played LFS with the mouse when I was in France, free internet we had there ^^ Left4Dead also isn't a heavy game, worked pretty good on my dads laptop which is pretty old.
Game: MX VS ATV Unleashed
You're going on holidays...

Leave the games at home and enjoy your holidays?
Civiliavtions, Peggle, Football Manager.

That'll keep you going for a while.
I'm sure you can fit a G25 in your luggage if you try
Quote from jibber :You're going on holidays...

Leave the games at home and enjoy your holidays?

Best advice in this thread, specially with so much to see in France
Quote from BurnOut69 :Best advice in this thread, specially with so much to see in France

I dunno, once you've seen one French guy wearing a blue and white striped top, a beret, and a string of onions round his neck, riding a bike with a small front wheel, you've seen them all
I said things to see in France, not in the french.

Hope you were kidding tho, otherwise you wouldnt know what you're missing out.
Dan is only visiting other countries to check out the guys
I have spent a LOT of time in France (used to work for a French company, and had to go there alot), you can't see much for all the French men as I described, and also, the underarm hair on the women.

Yeah, and the first guy I saw in German had bloody ladenhosen on!!!!, true story!!!!
Sounds like you've been in southern germany then? They are indeed a little strange down there.

Edit: When i ever manage to get to England and the first guy i see is wearing a skirt, have i seen it all then as well?

/sorry for off topic though
Quote from 510N3D :When i ever manage to get to England and the first guy i see is wearing a skirt, have i seen it all then as well?

You never said hello
Quote from 510N3D :
When i ever manage to get to England and the first guy i see is wearing a skirt, have i seen it all then as well?

that's Scotland
i suqqest to leave your laptop and go enjoy the town. also go order a pizza, shaken not stirred
Only in Scotland are we so manly that we can wear skirts and nobody bats an eyelid

But yeah, if you're on holiday it's a good idea to do something you wouldn't normally do at home. So maybe get some simple mini-games for late evenings/early mornings, but the rest of your time should be spent exploring. Depends where you're going, of course, but if there's any sights to see you should make the most of them.

And if you're by vineyards, getting absolutely hammered on budget French grog
Quote from danowat :You never said hello

Sorry, i guess...

@Jesper: you're right, my bad, just replace England with UK. FYI, i hate clichés and was trying to make a point. Nevermind though.

Something on topic: I agree with those saying that you should leave your normal day life, as much as possible at home which in return lets you enjoy this journey even more.
I will only use it for when i'm bored. So I won't play games all day :P
than get something you can easily pause, something like simcity. Not that situations happen like "I can't go now, I'm almost in level 12!"

Or dig out your old gameboy (but then you may end in deschribed situations )
No thanks, I hate gameboys, lol. I have 2 of them old grey things, graphics suck on it
Gameboy rules!
Maybe picking up cheap hookers?

Bars? Naked swimming? Sex? I can literally think of millions of things I would rather do than take my laptop and play games on holiday.
I didn't ask what you do on holidays...
Buy a 270 quicksilver, get a 5hp mercury outboard, search yourself a lake and have fun.

No really, don't play games on holiday. Watching a movie ok, but games..

(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG