The online racing simulator
no LFS for me for a few days :(
(22 posts, started )
#1 - shim
was at work and a finger got crushed between 2 44 gallon drums.. think i broke it.. but ima get it checked out later today.. and also the FFB from me wheel hurts me finger so no LFS for me..
mouse lol
you may not have everything of use, but you can use.. gas, brake, and if you have a spinny wheel thing, upshift and downshift

musta hurt though, i severely bruised my right index finger over the weekend working on a 65 mustang fastback.. it hurts like mad to use it
try keyboard.

I broke my arm 4 weeks ago and I've been using keyboard ever since. I get my cast off two weeks from yesterday so ill jump straight back on the wheel then :-)
Quote from shim :was at work and a finger got crushed between 2 44 gallon drums.. think i broke it.. but ima get it checked out later today.. and also the FFB from me wheel hurts me finger so no LFS for me..

Not even keyboard and mouse?

Remember to drink 2 44 gallon drums of milk for a speedy recovery and for healthy teeth and bones

Edit: I'm getting slower in my old age of 16
Turn off the FF, or just drive on auto with one hand
#6 - shim
2 words about me using auto....

F**K That!!! :P
Quote from seggons :Not even keyboard and mouse?

Remember to drink 2 44 gallon drums of milk for a speedy recovery and for healthy teeth and bones

Edit: I'm getting slower in my old age of 16

he'll puke after 1 gallon, it's a fact. You take in too much lactose.
#8 - shim
nah, ill be racin to the loo..

<-- lactose intollerant :P
Quote from shim :nah, ill be racin to the loo..

I know how you feel.
Quote from Rappa Z :he'll puke after 1 gallon, it's a fact. You take in too much lactose.

My Social Studies (US History) teacher bet his class last year that he could drink a gallon of milk in the period (42 minutes)

Safe to say he didn't feel good

I broke my collar bone last year...so I turned my wheel off 900 degrees, and used one hand

Man was that a pain in the ass lol
How much litres is a gallon? I wonder if I ever drank that much milk... I love milk

P.S. I know there are converters on the net, but I'm at school so I got better things to do
i think iz 4 or 5 liters ...way to go even for a milkfan like me

...cow-juice 4 cow-power... illepall

btw...where are the avatars gone ? they left...anyone scared them or what ?
#13 - shim
good news, got the x-ray done today, not broken, just very very badly bruised.. nother few days off and i can play again aswell as go back to work..
Heh (thread stealer laugh).

I am probably offline some time too because I'm moving to a new apartment. Cya laters
Anyone tried steering using TrackIR thingy, is it possible? "Look Mom, no hands"
Should be able to catch slides quickly
I hope you get racing soon, its not nice knowing youve got time to race and you want to race but not being able to.

O/T
Quote from sgt.flippy :How much litres is a gallon? I wonder if I ever drank that much milk... I love milk

P.S. I know there are converters on the net, but I'm at school so I got better things to do

Different figures for europe and america, europe is about 4.5 litres IIRC
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
hope you mend soon

BTW, a gallon is eight pints.
Kev = Git

I'd argue that I'm not even remotely Guinea Pig like. Perhaps I'd even go so far to state that in terms on rodentesque features I am considerably lacking.

But yeah I do have a TrackIR Pro3. It's crap. used it for about 3 weeks, hated it in GTR (not necessarily the TrackIR's fault I admit), LFS and various flying sims. Meh. So I bought the Vector Expansion. And now it's just a crap but I can wriggle my view in more pointless ways. Sorry, no like. It's up for sale actually - TrackIR3, Vector Expansion and the hat thing (that my family call an IQ Reducer) that you can get too.
-
£20? I'm not after recouping my money, and you might like it.

Edit: You can only see this can't you "squeak pounds squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak"
-
How do you want to pay me for being so kind to take it over from you?

I wonder how I'd feel after 4.5 litres of milk... only tried 2 litres and felt nothing really.

P.S. don't eat it, Steve website says mother milk is yummy, even for coco, who's up for a drink?
Erm, money How far away is York? Are you coming to the karting meet? I can either deliver it (less than likely but who knows) or post it and recieve money on the karting meet.

Either way you have to wait until I go home after my exams, and that'll be after the 20th May.
-
Okay, I'll keep you posted as it were. Cheque or paypal is fine, but we'll sort that out at the end of the month (by which time you might have changed your mind anyway).

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG