The online racing simulator
Ken Block Gymkhana Spoof
(20 posts, started )
Ken Block Gymkhana Spoof
Open public roads? oO
Looks fake to me.
Quote from Bose321 :Looks fake to me.

what do you mean by fake? That's some really good CGI.
#5 - STF
LMAO
Oh my lord how much fun it would be to have a junker WRX to throw into the woods...

I love Subarus, as anyone, STi is my favorite car but I would not dare hurt one, but having something like that would be SO MUCH FUN!!!
If I had money (meaning alot ) I would get 2 subarus, one to have as my daily driver, and one to thrash in the woods.
Forget the Subaru!
Sign me up with those fireworks!! PVC + fireworks rocket = Awesome
funny vid lol especialy the taliban and baby part
Quote from Scatter :Forget the Subaru!
Sign me up with those fireworks!! PVC + fireworks rocket = Awesome

The fireworks were alright, but the Subaru lasts longer, so it wins in my mind.
that terrorist=pure awsomeness i need to build something like that next on new year
Quote from SidiousX :what do you mean by fake? That's some really good CGI.

No idea what CGI is, But fake I mean, Those guys in the pickup, and the terrorist, and the girl with baby.
Quote from Bose321 :No idea what CGI is, But fake I mean, Those guys in the pickup, and the terrorist, and the girl with baby.

no offence bose, but of course those are fake:doh: the terrorist is shooting fireworks, pickup guys are filming. then the baby is wrong too
Quote from Bose321 :No idea what CGI is, But fake I mean, Those guys in the pickup, and the terrorist, and the girl with baby.

No shit, Sherlock! :detective

*Edit: Damn, beaten by batteryy
#15 - Migz

CGI = Computer Generated Imagary (Total Guess But I Bet Thats What It Is).

And it's rather obvious that the guys in the pickup, the terrorist and the girl with the baby were fake.... Do you think they would acctually run over a baby?
Do you think they would have a camera behind a bunch of guys on the pickup truck if the guys are pissed off?
Do you think a terrorist fire fireworks instead of rockets..?
The terrorist part is just... :chairfall
Saved to my favs. It may of been stupidly dangerous, but good lord, it was bloody funny.

The part with the rednecks in the pickup was funny, especially when there chucking things at him.

"DAMN TOKYO DUURIFT"
Pretty funny! I wish i had a scooby like that, i'd trash around in it all day.

And dude that's some serious firework, must be pretty scary to drive over one thats exploding.
Quote from Migz :CGI = Computer Generated Imagary (Total Guess But I Bet Thats What It Is).

And it's rather obvious that the guys in the pickup, the terrorist and the girl with the baby were fake.... Do you think they would acctually run over a baby?
Do you think they would have a camera behind a bunch of guys on the pickup truck if the guys are pissed off?
Do you think a terrorist fire fireworks instead of rockets..?

That's why I called it fake.
Quote from Bose321 :That's why I called it fake.

I mean, it's obviously them f**king around, so no need to call it fake when everyone knows it is.

Anyways, I love the part when the terrorist starts smacking the back of the car with the "rocket launcher". Hilarious video.

Ken Block Gymkhana Spoof
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG