The online racing simulator
Quote from DieKolkrabe :
O/T: What's your sig from Hyntty?

Search for 'Pasila english subtitles' in youtube.

The quote is from http://fi.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pasila#Videopeli (yes, the quotes are in English even though it says fi in the url)

Quote from Offtopic :Johnson, the terrorists have the bomb. They're going to kill everybody in the city. We can't let the terrorists win, so you have to kill everybody before they do. Here's a shotgun. Start from downtown.

any streams?
You'd thought they would have got a good singer lol, jesus i think my ears are bleeding!. Im rooting for Webber or Button.
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :You'd thought they would have got a good singer lol, jesus i think my ears are bleeding!

I was just about to post the same thing. What the sweet jesus was that?! A reject from the first round of "Germany's Got Talent"?

I want Webber or Button to win too. Button because he's British, and Webber because he's Officially The World's Nicest Bloke.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Just me or is the audio on those really terrible today, unlike yesterday?

idk how to get those working..
Copy the text, open VLC, press ctrl+n, paste link
Quote from notanillusion :copy the text, open vlc, press ctrl+n, paste link

vlc?

edit: im downloading it now, too bad it will probably be finished 2 mins after race start.
Any other streams? anyone..
Crap im gonna miss the start!

is it raining?
Snowing :S
Dry, but looks like it's not that warm.
Where was Lewis going?
wtf Webber is a **** tard, Barrichello should have spun the tosser off
Is that Hamilton with fubared tyre?
steam wont open on VLC
Screw you Webber

Rain please
the GP2 leader got a drive through for the same thing as Webber did yet they wont give one to him. Crap stewards.
Quote from Mustafur :steam wont open on VLC

It works fine if you highlight the link and copy the text, instead of "copy link" when you right-click. You also need to maximise to see the video I tihnk.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG