The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
hey stablex could you post my road ranking on here, it would be nice to see where i ended up. even though i only iraced for two months. thanks
Quote from anttt69 :hey stablex could you post my road ranking on here, it would be nice to see where i ended up. even though i only iraced for two months. thanks

Not sure of your name so I've put the two lists for oval and Road in to spreadsheets. Hope you can open them. If you can't then get Open Office
Attached files
iRacing - Pro Series List.zip - 266.2 KB - 198 views
Wicked, just had an awsome race!!

Start
End of first lap phone so i spun and stook next to the track: Pos: 7
Fought my way back to 2nd and recieved 0.84 SR. So no im gonna do some races till i get 4.0, practise in the skip barber and do the night race to promote
Some one join me for the next Solstice race NOW!
Anyone racing?

Also

Add me: Kevin Corsius
Nice, people are using LFS forums to talk about stuff within the frame of iRacing including questions if anyone is free for racing. Think about it .
Quote from Drift King CZ :Nice, people are using LFS forums to talk about stuff within the frame of iRacing including questions if anyone is free for racing. Think about it .

----------------->

There's the Door.
Sorry, now it's far more interesting then LFS. And allot cleaner is 95% of the races

Safety Rating: 4.41 now
Gonna race the skip barber!
Quote from AjRose :----------------->

There's the Door.

I actually wanted to say the same. I think your door is here.
Why? Should we just ban all discussion of any other race sims? No rF or even NFS discussions?

Grow up, this forum isn't just for LFS discussion, there's a reason why it has an off topic forum. Because iRacing is offtopic for LFS discussions.
Since iRacing doesn't have a public forum, it's nice to see at least something being said about it tbh.
This is interesting i got iracing like 1 hour or so ago and after 40mins of offline practice i wanted to race, but it wants to to download laguna seca first, i only know limerock so far.... how do i race at limerock? i got 1.04.2 but the corners are strange, more real, double apex's etc so took a bit to get used to, but the lock to lock in-game feels very small, i turn my wheel a little bit and it turns alot more.

Could someone explain how races work please. And if my steering is correct, in-game is 900 and profiler is 270.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Could someone explain how races work please. And if my steering is correct, in-game is 900 and profiler is 270.

If you want linear steering, it's best to use 900 in the profiler and calibrate like the game instructs you to do. That way you'll get a full-range 1:1 ratio with your wheel and the in-game wheel. Another option to get linear steering, if you don't want to change the profiler setting, is to set the "maximum lock while at speed" slider to match the actual range your wheel has (as measured by the calibration procedure).

All series follow a predetermined schedule, and the track changes once per week (on Tuesday 00:00 GMT). You can find the schedules on the series pages, or as a html file on the announcement forum: http://members.iracing.com/ifo ... readID=36124&tstart=0
I think iracing is trying to give the same experience as drivers traveling to different tracks for different weekends. Practice starts late in the week and the races go on the weekend.

It actually gets really neat when you're in the higher license levels. In the rookie stuff you're just bouncing between laguna and limerock..but in the higher stuff you're at a different track every week. It really changes up the game.

There's no more FOX AT ASTON CLUB 24/7 etc

I just wish they'd start using more configurations of the tracks instead of the primary ones.
Quote from spanks :I think iracing is trying to give the same experience as drivers traveling to different tracks for different weekends. Practice starts late in the week and the races go on the weekend.

It actually gets really neat when you're in the higher license levels. In the rookie stuff you're just bouncing between laguna and limerock..but in the higher stuff you're at a different track every week. It really changes up the game.

There's no more FOX AT ASTON CLUB 24/7 etc

I just wish they'd start using more configurations of the tracks instead of the primary ones.

I wish they would stick to realistic ones... The Mazda at VIR grand west is rediculous.
Quote from AjRose :I wish they would stick to realistic ones... The Mazda at VIR grand west is rediculous.

I think it is just to favor people that want a long track.
Pearcy, have you followed the "Get Starting" guide?

Doing the updater etc...?
Yeah i got on it, really boring though, theres little or no competition. Really strange how it osrt of on train tracks, theres only 1 entry to a corner, you can't carry more speed or try a different line. Is 1.49.2 any good?
ye, for a beginner it's good
Well Laguna Seca isn't just that wide as most LFS tracks lol
Yeah, very competitive already... If you can do that time consistently over 20 minutes, you're already at a winning pace...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeah i got on it, really boring though, theres little or no competition. Really strange how it osrt of on train tracks, theres only 1 entry to a corner, you can't carry more speed or try a different line. Is 1.49.2 any good?

you can check your times by clicking the stats in the menu then World Records in the sub menu......

At Laguna in the Solstice, the record in Practice is 1.47.5.

1.49 is pretty good though mate

There's some really good competition in the Spec Racer
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeah i got on it, really boring though, theres little or no competition. Really strange how it osrt of on train tracks, theres only 1 entry to a corner, you can't carry more speed or try a different line. Is 1.49.2 any good?

Where are you at? Lauguna Seca I guess

My pb is 1:50.4xx, but to be brutally honest, I'm really really shocking
Quote from StableX :Not sure of your name so I've put the two lists for oval and Road in to spreadsheets. Hope you can open them. If you can't then get Open Office

Thanks, but I already have a .xls reader & i have avoided dl ing open office due to it taking me over my monthly usage limit. Any chance of it in .xls form?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Where are you at? Lauguna Seca I guess

My pb is 1:50.4xx, but to be brutally honest, I'm really really shocking

rofl, my best atm is a 1:48:8xx. Only managed to do it one time but during racing im doing consistant high 49s very low 50s
I don't seem to have much difference between my PB and normal race pace tbh, I will lap contantly around the 1:50.4xx to around 1:51.4xx, so most likely be able to break into 1:49 easily, but moved onto the Skippy.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG