The online racing simulator
Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
Quote from Migz :
Oh and also the reset should hopefully be happening today

Lmao at splitsecond, His post on Skyline owners thing made me lol..

Yey for the reset
Oh no, we broke the shoutbox, so post here instead!

Gj on the w.i.p. site facelift migz.

Edit: lol, it has gone back to the way it was?!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Oh no, we broke the shoutbox, so post here instead!

Gj on the w.i.p. site facelift migz.

Edit: lol, it has gone back to the way it was?!

Yup haha, it seems everybody has hit the 60 posts per hour limit.
And yeah i changed the look, but it looked fugly imo, the banner didnt fit in well with it, so i changed it back.
It's imposible to find good quality skins for this version of this forum. So instead im just going to replace the images which arent showing with some ones ive made.
Quote from Migz :Yup haha, it seems everybody has hit the 60 posts per hour limit.
And yeah i changed the look, but it looked fugly imo, the banner didnt fit in well with it, so i changed it back.
It's imposible to find good quality skins for this version of this forum. So instead im just going to replace the images which arent showing with some ones ive made.

That's what ive been trying to say to you the last x hours
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :That's what ive been trying to say to you the last x hours

Shut the **** up Tommi you are REALLY pissing me off.
For the last X ammount of bloody hours you have been telling me to make my own skin! To make everything myself! You have NOT been telling me to just replace the images that werent working!
Quote from Migz :Shut the **** up Tommi you are REALLY pissing me off.
For the last X ammount of bloody hours you have been telling me to make my own skin! To make everything myself! You have NOT been telling me to just replace the images that werent working!

*facepalm, had to.
Cancelfight!
you guys either side
I break up cyber war.
Quote from Equinox :I'm on it.

Aww Migz you b*stard! I was just saving up some big dollah for a nice car too!

Nah, good move, cant wait to see these new "features"

EDIT:

ARGH the colours miles off.

ehh lol yea the color is a little bit off but good job anyway
Quote from mutt107 :ehh lol yea the color is a little bit off but good job anyway

I was in a bit of a rush this morning & everything seemed to be going pearshaped so I thought I'd stick it up anyway. I'll have another go in a bit!

EDIT: Hot out the photoshopping oven! Page 11
did the reset happen yet ? if so, can i start my profile page with the same username i had before ? and buy the same car i had before and put the same mods ? and since its saturday .. can i apply to a job ?

or no ?
Quote from el pibe :did the reset happen yet ? if so, can i start my profile page with the same username i had before ? and buy the same car i had before and put the same mods ? and since its saturday .. can i apply to a job ?

or no ?

Reset hasnt happened yet.
but after the reset which will be in about an hour or so, you can do all of that stuff
Everything is.... dead.
Just sit tight & twiddle your thumbs for a bit lads!

/begins to think about what car to buy again ¬¬

EDIT: Fresh out the photoshopping oven! Just for mutt
Check mine out. It's OK to open the bonnet, right?

I got optional Civic parts from a french site with almost every single car base!
Attached images
Manga Car.png
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Check mine out. It's OK to open the bonnet, right?

I got optional Civic parts from a french site with almost every single car base!

As long as you credit who made the part.....

That would be the database of the sister site of another game like this (the original, they aren't taking registration.)

www.pixelcarart.com (since it isn't the actual game, I'll post it.)

That is the site all about pixelcars with a ton of base cars and millions of parts. Good tutorials as well.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Check mine out. It's OK to open the bonnet, right?

Waahhtt have u done to that beautiful EK , Lol, Joking, but it does look abit wierd, the rear part..
tbh u should remove the hood, so u can see the front and the engine..

This is my new car i will be using, Im proud of myself

Attached images
AESPKEFI.png
Quote from lukelfs :Waahhtt have u done to that beautiful EK , Lol, Joking, but it does look abit wierd, the rear part..

This is my new car i will be using, Im proud of myself

i dont like, its ugly
Ok, What about this then?

Or

the roof doesnt look right in mx5
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :the roof doesnt look right in mx5

Its not a roof, its a roll cage Lol, It is abit thick though, so i will cahnge it
Quote from Equinox :Just sit tight & twiddle your thumbs for a bit lads!

/begins to think about what car to buy again ¬¬

EDIT: Fresh out the photoshopping oven! Just for mutt

thanks
I think we need an upgrade of the shoutbox! Limit reached within 15 minutes! :eek:
this is what i am getting when it is back up

Attached images
mcw scoobie.jpg

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG