The online racing simulator
Wish it looked that good within LFS
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Weel if it could looks that good in LFS as in NFS shift then it would be marevelous. It will be not unfortunately.

But it will propably drive much better ...
renders.... awwww....
no way are they renders if they are i cant start to imagine how shit the actual game will look......
i'm with you then
Those aren't renders. Those are screens. What he said was:
Quote :Each week we'll be picking the best car of that week and asking the car team to provide us with one of their very impressive car renders which we'll post full size so you can put them on your desktop.

There will be renders for the purpose of wallpapers but those are just screenshots you saw.
Graphics are going to look pretty much like NFS:Undercover, game is going to be released for consoles as well and I doubt there's going to be graphics improvements made for PC version.
i wouldnt be surprised if the pc version is just a port of the console version as is very common with games these days
Umm, looks like The 4th NFS game comming out is going back too its 'roots'

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/news/view/17589

Oh great. Thanks to a lack of originality, they are going backwards. Games like these are boring since they used to produce alot of games like this (supercars in fictional areas) years ago. I think I will pass this one and go straight to SHIFT.

Looks like the 4th corner from westhill.
Dori mode added y0
Click me and me
Yep, even GRID has been pwned in the graphics department.
GRiD isn't that good looking imo, just aLOT of bloom. About the driftmode, i think its stupid that you need that. How can a game be realistic if you need several modes?
Dunno, but that drift mode might just ruin the game now. Looks very unrealistic yet again. Especially that down hill shot
I think they were using Vaughn Gittin Jr. to recreate drift realism... on a game pad...
The cars look like really slow slot cars.
lol yeah, I feel like i'm drifting he said. With a gamepad. He must be high or whatever...
why get a real feel of drifting with a gamepad? im sure he's looking for looks and not feel. its going to be prostreet drifting again
Quote from Bose321 :GRiD isn't that good looking imo, just aLOT of bloom. About the driftmode, i think its stupid that you need that. How can a game be realistic if you need several modes?

Try going into the config files and turn it off, it looks great in my eyes.
It will never become playable.. utter shit!

Or in the words of Stephen Fry

"Loose stool water, arse gravy of the worst kind"
You are too ignorant to be taken serious Nick.
Saying a game is unplayable makes me wonder if you are one of these über fanboys..
NFS serie is by all means playable, the street-version(s)-thingy they started was not a good idea and took the fun away from the driving, but saying that the whole serie sucked is not a valid argument.

I advice you to go try some of the old NFS games and I dare you to say the same. Remember when they were made and take that into account.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG