The online racing simulator
Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
So, Anyone interested in buying my Civic? Give me offers, I have spent about 29,000 Cr. on it, If not i will sell it to Timdpr..

Standard
Honda Civic Type-R '97

| Bhp: 182 | Kg: 1040 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 3 | Cr. 13,500

Mine
Honda Civic Type-R '97

| Bhp: 270 | Kg: 868 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 3 |Cr. Unknown
Good news everybody!
In about an hour i will be texting Andy(Original Founder Of MCW) and explaining the current situation about split-second ruining it for the majority of us, and how MCW is once again rather active. And hopefully he would make me Admin.
If i do become admin expect MCW to be clean and run well again, not with all these stupid moderators changing their names, and with their sigs full of crap.
Also expect some of the ideas that have been posted to be put into effect, and expect to be able to have up to 3 cars without being a premium member .

Bad news is, if he doesnt reply or doesnt make me admin then theres bugger all we can do now.
oO i hope he replys
nearly finished the side of the S2000. Sounds good migz!
Attached images
HondaS2000AP1v10.png
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :nearly finished the side of the S2000. Sounds good migz!

looks good, i take it you're not done the back yet though, as there is no roof, .. Nice job though mate
WEWT for Migz :drink:

We need more people to enter the "Edit the Toyota Crown" competition! Its been running for ages! A chance to win big money & respect!

& hopefully race results tomorrow, bring on 11th place for the 'van again!
Well i sent him the text just after 6 and as of yet no reply
Hmmm..

I really need to sell my Civic

decided I am going to buy an MX5, heres what its gonna be
May have some errors , Any ideas on what to add?

Attached images
MX5SPOK.png
Even when asking people for their money I still can't believe Split Second makes up $800,000 in three days.

Can we split up his money if he gets shut down?
Quote from Rappa Z :Even when asking people for their money I still can't believe Split Second makes up $800,000 in three days.

Can we split up his money if he gets shut down?

He wont get shutdown.

Most likely what will happen is we will have a reset so that everybody is back at the same level and then all the people who got stupid ammounts of money from Split-Second dont have an unfair advantage.
Then when this reset is done then ill implement a few of the ideas people want. And Split-Second will still be allowed to be an admin (Even though he has decided to resign) as long as he does everything PROPERLY and doesnt abuse his powers in anyway.
Migz got accepted!
split-second seems to have quit now
a reset i don't want to get reset
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Migz got accepted!

Yes i did
I am now the fourth admin thanks to Ash.

There will be a reset sometime in the next few days.
ALL ACCOUNTS WILL BE DELETED, excluding Admin accounts, Moderators Accounts and Premium Accounts.
This is so that it clears up all the users who arent around.

There will also be a few new features added which i hope you will enjoy
Click Here For Some Of The Features

Edit:

Quote from Luke.S :split-second seems to have quit now

Nope, he is staying around as a moderator.

Quote from mutt107 :a reset i don't want to get reset

I know, neither do i but honestly its the best thing to do now, it helps make it easier to put in the new features.
Quote from Migz :Yes i did
I am now the fourth admin thanks to Ash.

There will be a reset sometime in the next few days.
ALL ACCOUNTS WILL BE DELETED, excluding Admin accounts, Moderators Accounts and Premium Accounts.
This is so that it clears up all the users who arent around.

There will also be a few new features added which i hope you will enjoy
Click Here For Some Of The Features

Edit:

Nope, he is staying around as a moderator.

I know, neither do i but honestly its the best thing to do now, it helps make it easier to put in the new features.

alright, i have a new car i wanna buy anyway
BMW 116i '07

| Bhp: 120 | Kg: 1130 | Watts: 0 | Drive: RWD | Class 2 | Cr.17,500
I've changed my mind, a full reset would be pointless, instead were just having a cash reset.
Quote from Migz :I've changed my mind, a full reset would be pointless, instead were just having a cash reset.

:woohoo:
Quote from Furiously-Fast ::woohoo:

Haha sorry about this but ive changed my mind again.
I would prefer just a cash reset, but there are over 900 members and there is no way i can reset their sigs/profiles/avatars ect all at once.

So this is the plan, and this is how it WILL stay.

All accounts will be deleted besides Admin accounts and Premium User accounts.
Premium Users will have to contact me after the reset to get their account deleted and then their new account turned into a premium account again.
Otherwise if their original accounts arent deleted then they can get amazing jobs as jobs are now based on how long you have been signed up for.

Sorry about that but its the easiest way to do it.
We need to gather up a huge LFS community in there!! So if any noob from some other place comes and shits around we're all family and stop this together :P This place is going to be awesome as Migz is admin.
The reset will be good, we all start from the same place now and finally some fair races and things.. I'm sure Migz will be doing greatt in his job. I hope there will be new nice features
could anyone paint this car this color
please
Attached images
BMW116i07.gif
Untitled.jpg
Quote from mutt107 :could anyone paint this car this color
please

I'm on it.

Aww Migz you b*stard! I was just saving up some big dollah for a nice car too!

Nah, good move, cant wait to see these new "features"

EDIT:

ARGH the colours miles off.
Oh noez! now my modded pug is useless! Oh well, at least I get to select a new car.... either one of these

lol, so many choices!
So our accounts will be reset completely, U said cash reset? So its like we've just started?
Will we lose our jobs etc?
I think the reset would be best to be done today or tomorow
And Split-Seconds account says Banned?
Quote from lukelfs :So our accounts will be reset completely, U said cash reset? So its like we've just started?
Will we lose our jobs etc?
I think the reset would be best to be done today or tomorow
And Split-Seconds account says Banned?

If you read the thread properly Migz stayed with his first plan and thats a total reset.

Yes you lose jobs, cars, money, the lot.

WOuld be nice if it can be done today/tomorrow, but I'm not going to rush anyone, take your time!

Finally, yes Splitties been banned. He had a multiple account (although that was banned a while ago) so he's been given the same treatment as everyone else. Goes to show even mods/admins arn't safe!
Yup i was originally going to do a full account reset so everybodies account gets deleted, but then i wanted to try to do just a cash reset as everybody would have preferred that, but i realised its way too much work compared to a simple account deletion so now im going with a full account reset.

ALL accounts besides Admin and Premium Members will get deleted.
Premium members have to contact me asap after the reset to have their old account deleted and have their new account premium'onized.

And yes Split-Second has been banned, he had multiple accounts.... One called "G-Mac" which had also been banned and when i asked him about why him AND G-Mac had the same birthdays he said he didnt know who it was, then a minute later he said it was his cousin, but then after i did more probing on mcw i found that G-Mac and Split-Second had the same emails so i banned him.
Although ive got to say i did give him a chance, he found out about our posts on the lfs forum and read them and started to call me a stuck up moderator (and then stuck up admin) behind me back, and even though he did that i said he could still stay as a moderator if he acted like a proper moderator. He replied with id rather be an admin (OH THE CHEEK!)
Then after some more talking he said he would be an admin if he didnt have to do any serious jobs, i asked him what a serious job would entail and he listed pretty much every single moderator job.
Either way i've banned him now but i feel rather sorry for him, i honestly think he has some sort of mental disease. He constantly lies, he lies about everything!

All of you know how he was saying he had a Dodge Ram on MCW, thats absolute bull and we all know it.
Also click here and you can se ... y else knows he is lying.
Then he lies about his girlfriend, im not sure wether he is lying or just genuinly believes this woman is his girlfriend but he has told me that Mary Elizabeth Winstead is his girlfriend and that apparently she is acctually pretty good at pixelling.

Either way we are better off without him.

Oh and also the reset should hopefully be happening today.

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG