The online racing simulator
Disc rotors, seats, steering wheels, interior, calipers help
i cant seem to add the above textures? they dont seem to show ingame i have put the in there desired folders but i have no idea all these files are .dds format and im using V213
You have to restart LFS to see changed .dds files so they reload into memory. Also, older versions of LFS don't always support new releases of .dds files from www.LFS-Database.com and the forums as the game has progressed to version Z now.

After you restart LFS and the textures still don't work, try posting one or two of them here, or post a link to them, maybe someone can tell you if they are compatible with version V213... BTW what is version V213?
textures
does this have literally everything??
Yes.
SWEET THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! now the waiting game Begins.... DAMN YOU DOWNLOAD SPEEDS!
ok well i tried revolution BUT the steering wheel, glass, rotors, interior, didnt change...

is there anwhere of changing wheels too????
Quote from ricktutty :ok wheel i tried that but the steering wheel, glass, rotors, interior, changed...

is there anwhere of changing wheels too????

Which wheels, you mean the alloy wheels? Not possible. You can change a lot but changing the wheels aint allowed.
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
well yeah to any wheels, as stated b4 only using LFS for private use/testing... any chance of helping us with the other probs too?

EDIT 2nd last post lol
You can't use another steering wheels becose you are demo player.
ok... so what about the others then...
ah ok fair enough... is their such mods like these that PZ support?
oh so im using patch z13 now but no change
If you downloaded Patch Z13 - now Z15, you will have to re-apply the revolution pack as you may have lost that mod with the use of Z13 upgrade.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG