The online racing simulator
^No, the female drives is shorter therefore her hed sits further back, as per the picture that victor attached. Try chaning to female drive and you will see that the view is slightly different in most cars.

Negitave MIP should NOT be used in conjunction with AF. Thats all you need to say, and LFS already explains that when you click the "?" next to the MIP sliders.

Quote from word. :^No, the female drives is shorter therefore her hed sits further back, as per the picture that victor attached. Try chaning to female drive and you will see that the view is slightly different in most cars.

Negitave MIP should NOT be used in conjunction with AF. Thats all you need to say, and LFS already explains that when you click the "?" next to the MIP sliders.

lol ok did not notice that LFS explained anything about that, but i still guess some ppl may not have noticed the MIP sliders before, so it's still worth mentioning i guess.
Also it's just crap saying to not use it with AF, otherwise it's ok? That's just insane lol, it's never OK!, without AF quality is even worse, when i put on 32X AA and 16X AF the distortion of negative MIP-bias is somewhat less noticed. So I don't get the whole point actually. ppl need to know what it does for real, not to just be told "not to use when AF is turned on", that's no real information. Anyway, it bugged me when these settings turned to negative MIPS by default. That's absolutely disgusting and wrong. And when i read comments related to this and a person does not know what causes it or blames his videodrivers, I like to explain a bit more so these ppl will understand. Just by saying not to use AF in conjunction with it is not my style.

About female/male drivers position, could be that a female driver is positioned a little bit different, but it does not explain the big difference in view. That's just too big of a diff to just to be the position of a driver. Also the 'male' person is too much positioned forward, this can't be a Zero-Z with 125 FOV. So there obviously is more going on then just different driver posititions famale/male wise.
I noticed he also got the 'move view with animation option on' and he's steering slightly more in the 'female' screen. This makes the difference even bigger, I'm sure the difference wouldn't be so big when the steer would be centererd.
Quote from -V-Max- :I noticed he also got the 'move view with animation option on' and he's steering slightly more in the 'female' screen. This makes the difference even bigger, I'm sure the difference wouldn't be so big when the steer would be centererd.

Yes, the shot was made when my team mate was steering but this didn't affect it much, try it yourself, switch to the female player model and you'll see the difference.
The guy is slouching? That is taking realism too far

Sounds logical though
ok
New patch!!! I will try and break it now!
great
Awesomeness.
Thanks for patch
Great, thanks!
Good work, I download a new patch tomorrow.
Just reading through all the stuff on here , to me sounds / looks like hell to do , i know this programing isent a easy thing , and its something i will never do in my life , this post is really just to say Thanks to Scawen and Co for all they are acheaving right now , cos ive seen hundreds of * o cmon / slow development , etc etc * and it comes to show that they really are putting the effort in to make it perfect , so again just want to say , Thanks for all the work your putting into the sim . i for one DO appreciate the effort that really goes into all of this .
Quote from jwardy :Just reading through all the stuff on here , to me sounds / looks like hell to do , i know this programing isent a easy thing , and its something i will never do in my life , this post is really just to say Thanks to Scawen and Co for all they are acheaving right now , cos ive seen hundreds of * o cmon / slow development , etc etc * and it comes to show that they really are putting the effort in to make it perfect , so again just want to say , Thanks for all the work your putting into the sim . i for one DO appreciate the effort that really goes into all of this .

+1.

Couldn't have said it better!
You must disable WINE Desktop. Alt+F2, type "winecfg" and go to Display tab.
Ok i jsut went to wine config and disabled virtual desktop as ya said, thanks.

Sorry for false report then..
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by XCNuse
*bump*

Is there any emulation for Mac OS X 10.4 universal for PPC/Intel ?
why do you post this in the test patch section? try to post it on Technical assistance
Quote from Whiskey :why do you post this in the test patch section? try to post it on Technical assistance

serious? -_- it will be anyway moved to trash, clean.
Thank you!

BTW, you might want to change Z16 to Z17 here:

Quote from Scawen :
ABS brakes have been added to 5 cars (as a setup option) so for now you cannot upload hotlaps made in Z16.

Nice Sherlock!
Quote from kalvin93 :I'm found one bug on FE Gold Rev.
Z17

come back with the same problem when you haven't screwed around with the vob's and posted a picture of it in violation of the forum rules... then we'll talk heh
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Posts moved here after processing
(1871 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG