The online racing simulator
Babes of the BNP
(74 posts, started )
Quote :
What, to you, symbolises Britain best?

Um, I’d say maybe St George’s flag, partly because my favourite film is This Is England – it’s about skinheads, but they’re not really racist, because one of them is a black kid. They turn on him in the end, but because he was one of the gang they’re not really racist. They just believe in what they believe in.

The funniset bit being, this daft bint actually believes what she is saying is true!
:huepfenic
#27 - JJ72
Quote from Crashgate3 :Currently the proportion of polish girls who are *unbelievably* smoking hot in my office is running at 100%. One of them is honestly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life, and even better, she doesn't seem to realise it.

too bad you are married heh?
Hey, I can look, just not touch
These women, am i the only one who thinks we need photographic evidence??

So. in short, pics or it didnt happen!
Edited.
I'd recommend you lose that link before a mod slaps you. And RT is better anyway
link doesn't do anything, it has lfsforum.net in the start of the link so its a 404 anyway.

Now it works, oh dear.....
Let's see how long it takes, aye?
Oh, and RT is blocked from work, therfor using alternative places
Could at least put NSFW beside it. You'll get people fired
Yeah, I felt bad so I put up a warning for it.
Now people are blind if they still manage it

(oh and yes, I did manage to push it myself, boss laughed about it and said I needed a girl friend )
He has, using size 1 and white text! and SUFW, Safe Un For Work
My favourite answer is the one regarding Bosch. I think civilisation would come to an end if people like this girl ever get in power. Oh, wait, this is actually happening in Italy at the moment!

Nevermind, these people are only meant to be the pawns of some master, good for the bed of someone who's not me, and I don't think I'm losing anything at all.

Anyway there's no consolation in knowing that stupidity is universal and knows no nationality. Perhaps all these people should be herded and sent to a place where they can run their Idiocracy.
wonder if TVE has ever played RedTube Russian Roulette (although it is a game confined to /b/ and solely to /b/)
Quote from Dajmin :I'd recommend you lose that link before a mod slaps you. And RT is better anyway

Both of you are silly, YouJizz ftw!
whats that then mook??
Quote from danthebangerboy :whats that then mook??

post in a 'redtube russian roulette' thread on 4chan, and take the last 4 or so numbers from your post number, punch them into redtube and whatever video you get you have to fap to

Never played it, myself....
Quote from mookie427 :post in a 'redtube russian roulette' thread on 4chan, and take the last 4 or so numbers from your post number, punch them into redtube and whatever video you get you have to fap to

roflmao
Quote from mookie427 :post in a 'redtube russian roulette' thread on 4chan, and take the last 4 or so numbers from your post number, punch them into redtube and whatever video you get you have to fap to

Your even more sick than me you sick bastard! :shocked:
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Personally I want to see more people from eastern block countries coming to the UK.

im not overly impressed with the very few (yay engineering) eastern block girls we have at work
we could use a lot more africans like that one software girl i met at uni though
Quote from LFSn00b :I'm not amused
besides i got several traumas about a coke can on one video from that

oh lord, my mind!
I laughed
Well point is, google get you anywhere, even places you don't want to be!
Quote from Crashgate3 :But 'PHWOAR.. She can appeal to my disillusioned voter any time....' etc

Are those girls seriously considered "attractive" over there? You poor souls.
#49 - JJ72
Did they mistakenly replaced "years on crack" with "age"?
the Chinese as a servant class lol considering china has more money then USA and most country's put together lol. this is some of the most racial shit ive read since i left England, most of the time i would hear this from the old brittish men, mine was at my local scrappy listen to him talk his shit for 30 mins = discount on my car parts. but he had nothing good to say about any other race in england wouldnt let black people in at times. "Stealling &^@%" he would call them.

And was the BNP around when the brittish first took over australia, sterilise was the bit for me trying to breed out everyone else. some of this stuff really makes me look otherwhere. as said in earlyer posts its being how many years since this shite was a problem? and i know some people still get angry at it but hey as far as i remmeber they still are not aloud to get on the pay roll till they become British anyway and thats 5 years. and still there is another 5 years wait on council housing because its full of teenages that got pregnet at a party when they were 15 but hey everyone else is stealing the money from england. (I call it working)

Babes of the BNP
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG