The online racing simulator
speaking German is a piece of cake.
You just tell everything in Dutch, and they'll understand at least half of it, same goes for the other way around.
Yeah, cause dutch is SO easy for anyone not dutch.. Personally I can't speak or read either.
and I don't know both, enlighten me
for those who don't get the cartoon:

It's an opera singer, which is, due to the gaping mouth, mistaken for a baby bird and thus fed by a bird by vomiting in her mouth.

The text doesn't whatsoever have anything to do with the joke.

BTW, it's "Isoldes Liebestod" from Wagner's "Tristan und Isolde"
Quote from hyntty :Besides, everybody understands German don't they?

no, everybody doesn't understand German.
Quote from atledreier :Yeah, cause dutch is SO easy for anyone not dutch..

Germans just have to speak German to be understandable-ish for us.
Dutch is easy to understand, at least if one can speak Low German ("Platt")
I can't understand anything those germans say.
Quote from ACCAkut :Dutch is easy to understand, at least if one can speak Low German ("Platt")

I thought Platt was the name of a game.
Well, anyway, pictures!!!

How motorways work.

die!!!! when im one a 3lane i always use the middle lane...
Quote from chavm481 :die!!!! when im one a 3lane i always use the middle lane...

Agreed, if you sit in the left lane (aka the crawler lane) then you are stuck with all the lorries and other slow stuff, and if you are sat in the right lane then no matter how fast you go someone will always flash their lights or sit up your ass to make you move out of the way because they want to go faster.

If you sit in the middle, you can overtake the stuff in the crawler lane, and the million mph idiots can overtake you and go as fast as they want to go.

If i am doing around 70mph in the middle lane and someone starts tailgating or flashing their lights at me, they can f**k off, (unless its police lol) they have the fast lane to overtake me, i won't move into the crawler lane, why should i, im doing the speed limit.
I slalom middle-lane drivers.
the law dictates what lane you may or may not use

in greece you may only use the rightmost lane that is available.

so if the right lane is free, you may not occupy the middle or left lane.

this particular discussion is like the favorite trollfest/flamewar subject in greekforums.
I use the left lane here! Go away grandpa's . Most of the time I zig zag the road.
Quote from danthebangerboy :
If i am doing around 70mph in the middle lane and someone starts tailgating or flashing their lights at me, they can f**k off, (unless its police lol) they have the fast lane to overtake me, i won't move into the crawler lane, why should i, im doing the speed limit.

Because it's the law, and also in doing it you are being a massive prick.

Not at all, the fast lane is for all the dead heads who want to kill themselves or get a speeding ticket, if they wanna go fast so desperately, then they can overtake.

So you really expect people to sit in the crawler lane and constantly pull out to overtake lorries, then pull back in again every 15 seconds?

To me, all that in and out business amongst lorries is more dangerous than just driving predictably by sitting in the middle lane, which i do, and will continue to do.

Slow lane for slow lorries and stuff, middle for normal driving, fast lane for speed demons.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Agreed, if you sit in the left lane (aka the crawler lane) then you are stuck with all the lorries and other slow stuff, and if you are sat in the right lane then no matter how fast you go someone will always flash their lights or sit up your ass to make you move out of the way because they want to go faster.

If you sit in the middle, you can overtake the stuff in the crawler lane, and the million mph idiots can overtake you and go as fast as they want to go.

He's from US, you're from UK, in UK left is right and right is left for all of us
I know, but on a three lane motorway the middle lane is still the middle But like you say, in the US the right lane is the slow lane and the left is the fast lane, as it is in most of the rest of europe.

I tried driving in france once, never again, it was all backwards lol.
There is no such thing as a slow lane, there is a driving lane and two overtaking lanes. As such when the driving lane is empty, you have to drive in it.
Or you know... there's 3 lanes to drive. There's a reason why it's called a speed LIMIT. You shouldn't be trying to go faster than it. That's why I don't get why people get annoyed when I'm doing bang on what the limit is, in any lane? Now if I was doing 10 under then I should be in a different lane, but what is with this conception that there is a "GO SPEEDY FAST" lane and a "go speed limit" lane?

No wonder UK insurance costs a million times a normal rate.
This is a first, but i agree with dawesdust!!!

Officially there is no 'slow' lane, but large vehicles that can only go about 55mph (90kmh) tend to sit in the left, or in the US case right lane so they can go off at an exit without being dangerous by blocking other road users because they go so slowly.
Oh please stop the "no-one should speed" bollocks.

In the UK, the left hand lane is the same you should be driving in at all times. If you're doing 85-90 then you normally stay out in the 2nd or 3rd lane. Simply because you're going faster than most other people. I do 85 on the motorways as a "normal" cruise and I don't get pulled over, I'll still default to the left lane if the motorway is clear and I won't need to move out again within, say, 2 minutes.

If you're driving at the "speed limit" then you should be in the left hand lane. (or the furthest left possible) Don't blame me when you get a big SUV sounding the horn and flashing the lights 'cause some moron in the middle lane is doing 65 and won't move the **** over. On a bike it's no problem but if I were in a car then it'd drive me completely mad. People are making excuses for not knowing basic highway code, that is you should be default to the furthest most left lane.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG