The online racing simulator
Quote from primmy :Nice edit.
But it isn't pretty, that you used honda skin for damaged XFG

This is doable by few clicks in Photoshop filters
Haha, yea Just attached one, so it wasn't an offtopic, lol.

@Bose321: I just like that on my plate...
Another damaged XFG. I did have fire coming from under the bonnet but it didn't look right.

edit: Sorry about the stupid time stamp. Grrr. xD
Attached images
lfs_XFG_DAMAGED2.jpg
First time doing proper rain edit

Rain is just starting..
Attached images
Raindrift.jpg
but its failing IMO that is too big angle, that angle is possible but then the water is coming down at alot more speed and the rain should look longer
Quote from batteryy :but its failing IMO that is too big angle, that angle is possible but then the water is coming down at alot more speed and the rain should look longer

Technically, the rain shouldn't look longer. If your trying to emulate a photograph, the shutter speed used to freeze the action of the car will have been fast, the car won't have been going much faster than the rain, if faster at all.. So the rain should either be almost invisible or small dots.
This was edited as a request in the "edit my screenshot" thread.
Attached images
rbrally3_edited_Splash.jpg
Quick one
Attached images
FZR Town.jpg
Very nice!
i am seeing all of these first attempts, and i could be trying to do something for maybe 5 years and not have something even close to as good! the lightning one was awesome! i must be missing something in editing
Quote from EliteAti :First time doing proper rain edit

Rain is just starting..

The background needs fading and the rain angle is too much, also the raid drops are too shadowed
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :The background needs fading and the rain angle is too much, also the raid drops are too shadowed

First time is a first time, i take all suggestions up Next time i do better.

:spike:
Attached images
whitewidow.jpg
Quote from vendetta :could someone who has by chance saved this on there hard drive post it here?

+1
ha ha very funny lol

Don's was the same thing he just showed it with a car in LFS instead, actually if anything his english (no offense don! :razz made it slightly more confusing.

If that one doesn't help any, do a google search for Photoshop lens blur effect or depth of field or something of the sort.
I remember when don released that thing I started doing that stuff, I even looked at that same cow tutorial that was.. 5 years ago
Once you follow a tutorial and figure it out it's hard to forget it.
Quote from XCNuse :ha ha very funny lol

Don's was the same thing he just showed it with a car in LFS instead, actually if anything his english (no offense don! :razz made it slightly more confusing.

If that one doesn't help any, do a google search for Photoshop lens blur effect or depth of field or something of the sort.
I remember when don released that thing I started doing that stuff, I even looked at that same cow tutorial that was.. 5 years ago
Once you follow a tutorial and figure it out it's hard to forget it.

i want photoshop, but gimp is pretty good!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG