The online racing simulator
Will be checking my bank to see if wages have hit later
wages havnt hit and I'm away a few days, I should be able to do it at the 11th hour.
#278 - Dru
Quote from jasonmatthews :Reminder to all who haven't paid, I will need the rest of the money by the 11th July, so this Saturday!!

Hi Jase,

Is this the deposit?

The balance?

The BBq fee?

or something else?

Cheers,

Dru.
Well I need the rest, so £45 if your staying for the BBQ, as a gift though pls mate
Any more thoughts on the format yet Jason? I know you mentioned teams of 3 but will we have some individual races too?
#281 - Dru
Quote from jasonmatthews :Well I need the rest, so £45 if your staying for the BBQ, as a gift though pls mate

Will be staying for BBQ - but i think that maybe TwinFlow and Passo will be kipping at mine (down in Cardiff) as I don't have a tent.

Will check with the others.
You don't need a tent, but try to bring airbeds, and at least a sleeping bag
Quote from Nick A :Any more thoughts on the format yet Jason? I know you mentioned teams of 3 but will we have some individual races too?

Yeah we worked the format out and there will be individual races in the afternoon. I think it goes something like this - Practice, then mini endurance, then full endurance, then individual races IIRC
I have a sleeping bag, but my airbed and tent are somewhere in belgium, both with holes in!

Floor is comfy enough for a rough old banger boy like me!
Well I have a few 4 beds, some airbeds and 4 sofa's, so if others bring airbeds we should be ok, but if not you can sleep on the pooltable
just as long as nobody plays with the balls lolol
Quote from jasonmatthews :Yeah we worked the format out and there will be individual races in the afternoon. I think it goes something like this - Practice, then mini endurance, then full endurance, then individual races IIRC

Sounds great
I think me, Passo and Mackie will be using the endurance race as cheap practice for the next GTAL round.

On another note, it is nice to see we have plenty of ex-GFC'ers going - long overdue but it will be great to finally meet the guys I spent a year racing against.
just saw this when browsing the karting website, ayone think they can beat that?

Hey guys, I've been paid but I'm away at the moment - I should be back tommorow evening so I'll try to remember to do it then.

I don't have sleeping bag or any camping equipment, ironically I threw it away and swore I'd never camp again after the last time I went to Wales...
Quote from JasonL220 :just saw this when browsing the karting website, ayone think they can beat that?

There's still two more wheels to leave the ground.
True.
Yeah that corner is a bit like laguna seca, except smaller, but I have seen lots of crashes there. In fact when we went to pay the deposit a few weeks ago me & Mark saw a kid crash in that exact spot into the marshall tower, totalling his kart
Make sure Dan gets that kart then.
Hm perhaps I should get travel insurance this time! :ambulance
Quote from JasonL220 :just saw this when browsing the karting website, ayone think they can beat that?

I'll give it my best or die trying.

Quote from jasonmatthews :Yeah that corner is a bit like laguna seca, except smaller, but I have seen lots of crashes there. In fact when we went to pay the deposit a few weeks ago me & Mark saw a kid crash in that exact spot into the marshall tower, totalling his kart

Thankfully last season I took out personal insurance after a couple of missed weeks due to injury, it means I can go into that corner full blast knowing if I miss a couple more weeks I'm covered
I found my helmet, its exactly the same as this one..

but mines got smiths roll offs as well! :headbang:
#300 - Dru
Hi Jase,

Headsup - I've just paid the balance and BBQ money as a 'gift'

LFS UK Karting Meet 2009
(652 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG