The online racing simulator
Which Team?
(4 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
Which Team?
HI, IVE BEEN A DEMO RACER FOR THE LAST EIGHT MONTHS AND JUST GOT S2 A FEW DAYS AGO N' I IS A HAPPY CAMPER .
ONE QUESTION, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT SOME OF THE TEAMS LISTED IN THE FORUM AND DONT REALLY KNOW WHICH IS BEST, WHICH ONE IS THE BEST TEAM TO JOIN AS A NEW DRIVER?
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
don't aim at the top dog teams, i'm pretty sure u're not even close to them ( who ever they might be) and btw what kinda driving are you talking about?
Quote from CSU1 :HI, IVE BEEN A DEMO RACER FOR THE LAST EIGHT MONTHS AND JUST GOT S2 A FEW DAYS AGO N' I IS A HAPPY CAMPER .
ONE QUESTION, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT SOME OF THE TEAMS LISTED IN THE FORUM AND DONT REALLY KNOW WHICH IS BEST, WHICH ONE IS THE BEST TEAM TO JOIN AS A NEW DRIVER?

Just a little tip; typing your messages in capital letter just makes you look like an idiot, just write normally. I really don't understand why people do it..? We can all read lower case (small letters) fine.
Also, don't just assume you can join any team if you ask. Most established teams will not let anyone join at the drop of a hat unless they are well known and respected by that team.

My advice would be to keep playing LFS, and possibly hang around with whatever teams you fancy and make yourself known to them. Once they have known you for a while, and have seen your driving you stand more chance of being invited or being allowed to join when you ask. Don't be offended if they say no either, maybe ask why they don't want you so that you can work on it for next time.

Good luck and have fun racing.

Which Team?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG