The online racing simulator
XRT_Set
Because the car is so hard, this is a stable set. It do do a 1:07:42 ...ended at 1:58:43.

Enjoy.

AANT
Attached files
XRT_XRT_WE_Ant.set - 132 B - 1028 views
-
Ogg files (AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
Awesome !

Thx for sharing it with us.
I was planning to ask for a set as all the ones i downloaded before are weird and give me tire issues.
Thanks, mate. I'm going to try it out later on tonight.
Quote from Agressor :Awesome !

Thx for sharing it with us.
I was planning to ask for a set as all the ones i downloaded before are weird and give me tire issues.

My thoughts exactly, I am having trouble with tyres after a few laps. I was wondering if it was because I am a mouse driver and was having too much force being applied to the brakes, so I set the force lower somewhat. Although that did help me a little, I ended up with worse lap times because I had to brake earlier

So I am hoping this set will be my salvation
Even with Ant's setup i have trouble controlling the car.
It is so nervous in the corners i can't do more than 2-3 laps without putting it in the grass, sand or wall.
I also had a problem with tires locking up every now and then which usually ended with the car going sideways or off road.

I ended up changing the setup i downloaded (which had a LOCKED DIFF!) with Ant's clutch / gear settings.
The result is a car that's not nervous in the corners and fairly easy to control.

The only issue i have at the moment are the tires. If i go flat out, aggressively driving to get good lap times like during QUALY i go thru a set of tires in about 4-5 laps max.

The only thing that stops me from killing the tires is drive a little slower and stop the car from sliding in the corners.

There's a thin line between going fast and killing the tires in a few laps and driving just a little slower to keep the tires good for a long time.

During my Qualy time of 2:02:00 the tires went from 51-68 degrees in 1 lap ... the next lap or so and i would have started sliding everywhere.
During my offline racing i lap around 2:04-xx and 2:06-xx and it keeps the tires at 60-62 max for 10+ laps.

It's gonna be an long race ... looks like i might have to take it easy to get to the finish line in 1 piece and 1 pitstop.

Edit: i use a Logitech MoMo racing wheel ... and let the PC do my shifting (yup i'm lazy)
I added my setup , feel free to improve or comment on it
Attached files
XRT_WE1_r41.set - 132 B - 895 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG