The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
Just stop posting such big pictures in your posts. And yes, welcome, teammate.
lol
lol mai bad bro I was in a hurry when I posted those xD I fixed it to the thumbnail

another project I tested them on a skin

note: I included a bf1 run from this morning, so you guys can see how I drive - flag to flag for LLM
Attached files
8 laps bf1.mpr - 238 KB - 188 views
Very, very low-res and the carbon gradient does not look realistic.
Online name: Fire-S
CONTROLER: wheel
Why you want to join us :I would like to join team LLM because I have searching for team and this seems good. I drive race with XFG and mostly drift with XRT

car number: would like #11
favorite car: XRT
RACE TEAM please read team info!

You said u mostly drift. Well change that to mostly race with various cars and ill test you in a tryout.
lol that was just a test skin I did to see how it fits, I have others it would go on that's cleaner, but not by much. I do mine in 1024x1024. Hi-res skins make my game lagggg more then it does already. xD
i like it. bmx has an XRR and Fzr skin base made. (team colors are mainly red white black)
Quote from Bmxtwins :RACE TEAM please read team info!

You said u mostly drift. Well change that to mostly race with various cars and ill test you in a tryout.

Saying to him to just change a few words to say hes a racer, when infact hes a drifter isnt the way to go. if someone is a drifter wanting to go into a race team, atleast make them get some racing experiance etc, and wait for a while. You should get what i mean
lol
lol I'm a drifter too though, I think it was drifting that got me into LFS, I was on the original Shikane Drifters server a lot in patch X, but I never got a chance to try out for their team back then. I think drifters learn pretty fast and have good counter-steering / recovery techniques down, all they gotta focus on now is maintaining rear tire adhesion. With a little practice, it can be done.

On another note, how's this for Red White and Black team colors? xD

Mustangman, lemme know what color scheme you are looking for and I'll make it, it only takes about 10-15 mins for the base gradient skin.
edit : See post 63.
Quote from niels1 :Hey LLM, after seeing your thread in asking for a skin ( I know little late ) I thought this morning lets get those guys a skin. Anyway, below is the skin I came up with. Hope you like it, if so enjoy it. If not well then dont use it.

[ATTACH]89216[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]89214[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]89215[/ATTACH]

Maybe stated to much but remove the (1024) before uploading to LFS world.

Nice one Niels
Love it but we have FXR skins already. yers are better but our skins have already been subnmitted to the admins. Nice skin
Quote from Bmxtwins :Love it but we have FXR skins already. yers are better but our skins have already been subnmitted to the admins. Nice skin

No problem, as they arent needed by your team I have removed the skin.
Any of your team cant use the skin, as a LLM FXR. Gonna be a public skin.
ahhh and i didnt get to see them?
hey paublo could you do a FZR gradient like that one u already made? just with my name and #21 on it?
Ok sorry I took a while, I been sick since last week, but I did clean up both the FO8 and the FZR. I just decided to remake the FZR from scratch using all high res carbon fibre, so it all looks uniform, I'll add the CF Lip valance, and sideskirts in a while, not more then a few days @ the most, but here's the finished base models, the FO8 is done pretty much.

New FO8

New FZR

Nice. And are these 1024 x 1024 res? And the FZR isnt needed. I released the base scheme somewheres.
lol oh crap, you meant the FXR skin? I have default gradient skins with no numbers in the gradient zip pack, if there isn't one you like, lemme know and Ill make a new one for ya This one right?

Gradient Skin Combo Pack (FZR, ... , FZ5, BF1, FO8, and FBM)

There's a few different styles in the zip file.

lol yeah they are all 1024x1024, it's faster to load, and lags the game less when in multiplayer mode with like 20 other cars.
id like the fzr for personal use!
ill see if tis in the skin pack
Finally i have got time to put number and name to baseskin of FXR !

I did add something my own it what you can proboply notice
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2009-08-06 13-58-38-12.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2009-08-06 13-58-49-09.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2009-08-06 13-58-55-21.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2009-08-06 13-59-39-98.jpg
Online name: [LLM]Flingoko
CONTROLER: G25
Why you want to join us: i have been looking for a team for a while now and this seems to be a good one Currently im driving in the formula Junior league(i know it starts tomorrow, but thought i would mention it) and im also planning to run at the 16 Hour race
car number: 03 / 3 (prefer 3, but you decide )
favorite car: likes the XRR and fox but dont have any "favorite" car
hey mauka ine on our new team server hosted by: (will announce if i get his permission)
server [LLM]Team Server

^^
didnt see the LLM gradient fzr
Don't forget to remove my name from the memberlist guys!
me and jordan2007 joined dont forget to add us to list
Will update the list site etc tommorrow. Vinny i thought you didnt cruise? Your on TC lmao.
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG