The online racing simulator
MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :Or Lorenzo being a bit more patient and not trying to pass at the very first opportunity and being too fast for the corner.

It's racing....

Anyway it was an ok race, nothing too much happened, just little bits here and there
Quote from zeugnimod :The race needed 1 or 2 more laps, then it could have been an epic finish.

Or Lorenzo being a bit more patient and not trying to pass at the very first opportunity and being too fast for the corner.

yeah it was a bit...bold to say the least. Rossi is the last of the late breakers, and to think you could out break him there, well it was never going to happen really.

It was a decent race, nothing to get over excited about.
Quote from zeugnimod :The race needed 1 or 2 more laps, then it could have been an epic finish.

If your talking about Rossi v Pedrosa on last lap, then I dont think more laps would of helped. Because, Pedrosa said after the race that he felt comfortable with the 2.5sec lead, and so he relaxed on the last lap. Something that nearly cost him a victory
Bet Pedrosa's boss will be having a word with him about that one!! If Rossi had needed those extra points he'd have stuck that bike right down the inside (Jerez 05 anyone?).

Pretty dull race compared to last year !
#106 - Zay
my favourite driver is casey stoner.HE IS AWESOME!great race for hayden
They're riders, not drivers.
Quote from Forbin :They're riders, not drivers.

It's ok he probably rides cars too.
pedrosa says he was safe... but another 100 yards... rossi woulda had him at the line... pedrosas bike pratically shut down imo... looks like he used too much fuel and the electronics were cuttin back the power. coz im sure pedrosa wouldnt be stupid enuf to back off that much on his own when he knows lorenzo will push rossi all the way to the line.

pedrosa gave a sly look over at the pits when he was riding to the line.. me thinks he was saying wtf my bike slooooooooow lol
Yeah it was a pretty boring race. The best highlight of the race was when Lorenzo nearly lost it and took both himself and Rossi out.

Pedrosa slowing down on the last lap was pretty strange considering he only had a 2.5 second lead to Rossi.
Eurosport commentators were saying at the start of the race that Honda had introduced some engine improvements and were wondering how it would affect the fuel consumption, so i guess that was it...
Quote from Gil07 :Eurosport commentators were saying at the start of the race that Honda had introduced some engine improvements and were wondering how it would affect the fuel consumption, so i guess that was it...

Pedrosa said after the race that he saw he had 2 seconds going into the last lap and "took it easy". Only when he heard Rossi's Yamaha at the last corner did he realise he'd perhaps taken it a bit too easy.

The changes they spoke of would improve fuel consumption rather be detrimental to it.
u kno if that was lorenzo and not pedrosa infront of rossi there he woulda slammed it up the inside xD
Quote from BreadC :as3 turn 1 wreck at 33 sec? xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3URY5GK2mgc

all crashes from german motogp qual. ill leave the suprise for u all to c

Exactly the kind of motorcycle footage I abhor. What is the obsession with crashing? Are people unable to get excited about something unless there's a chance someone might be hurt?

I don't know maybe you have to have ridden a bike to get a feel for just how hard racers are pushing even when to the laymans eye nothing "exciting" is seemingly going on. When you know what even a minor wiggle actually feels like on a bike, (which btw wouldn't even be noticed by an external observer), then it gives a new respect/perspective to when you see guys come out of corners back end squirming around and front wheel in the air.
Quote from gezmoor :Exactly the kind of motorcycle footage I abhor. What is the obsession with crashing? Are people unable to get excited about something unless there's a chance someone might be hurt?

I don't know maybe you have to have ridden a bike to get a feel for just how hard racers are pushing even when to the laymans eye nothing "exciting" is seemingly going on. When you know what even a minor wiggle actually feels like on a bike, (which btw wouldn't even be noticed by an external observer), then it gives a new respect/perspective to when you see guys come out of corners back end squirming around and front wheel in the air.

dont worry.. i got excited when i saw lorenzo punching the air thinking he got pole but then rossi pwnt him by 0.6

so jog on mf
Quote from gezmoor :Exactly the kind of motorcycle footage I abhor. What is the obsession with crashing? Are people unable to get excited about something unless there's a chance someone might be hurt?

eerrrr.... that's about right yep
0:28 on that video was awesome.
How does Pedrosa start so well? Holy cow.
By weighing 50 kilos
Woah

Once again, an amazing finish. How close was that
Surely Rossi hasn't mentally destroyed ANOTHER rider? Lorenzo is definately his strongest competitor to date but why the hell didn't Lorenzo just stuff him?
He said he wasn't aware that they were on the last Lap already.
Quote from Highsider9 :He said he wasn't aware that they were on the last Lap already.

So Rossi done him over mentally then? FFS!
thats BS and u kno it.....

coming out of last corner lorenzo took a uber tight exit to try and get rossi on acceleration to the line. front wheel was up and everything

he knew it was last lap

MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG