The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
No wonder you get so drunk TVE? To drown out the laughs?

It's ok big boy, you can alwaqys get some manlovin' here in excange for licences
If I had wanted to see mantits and manluve I could have done long time ago. And NO, I will not tell the story behind that statement!
TVE, everyone knows of your deep, intimate MSN webcam conversations.

Screenshot or it did NOT happend!
I had one, but the sight was so horrific, the hard drive that it was on spontaneously failed.
All lie, I know you want to see my epic sweaty mantits all over you screen you filthy bastard, but you canot have it, I am too sexy for your screen!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I had one, but the sight was so horrific, the hard drive that it was on spontaneously failed.

Yeah if you had a normal windows PC that wouldn't have happend.

OWNED! BAM!!!
Er, it was on a "normal windows PC" (if there is a such thing). That's why it's been relegated to run as a server, being booted from a USB key.
lol bollocks!
-
(Scrabby) DELETED by SamH : No thanks
I sence banhammer if I reveal my secrets!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I had one, but the sight was so horrific, the hard drive that it was on spontaneously failed.

It's because you have a Mac.

Quote from JJ72 :When Relative to body height, it works out the same.

And we have tighter woman too.

banging 14 year-olds isn't all that cracked up to be, regardless of so-called tightness
I got one who will become my wife in September this year.
She even to plan to buy me G25 but she doesnt know that I know . Who would not marry such a woman
Quote from Shadowww :It's because you have a Mac.

I direct you to my post above you flaming PC fanboy.

Quote from wheel4hummer :Something minuscule, eh?

HAH! Guess i kinda walked into that one huh?

Quote from Klutch :No, you're just looking for the wrong type of female.

What? Im not looking, i have a girlfreind already and have been with her for 6 years now.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :What? Im not looking, i have a girlfreind already and have been with her for 6 years now.

I love you too babe.
How did I know S14 would take...
Quote from Jakg :How did I know S14 would take...

And now thanks to you i have the image of S14 bent over the kitchen table with Nathan just behind with them both about to......
EUGHHH!!!!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I direct you to my post above you flaming PC fanboy.

I direct you to my post above you flaming Mac fanboy.

Very witty... *rolls eyes* It's so difficult to simply repeat what I've said with a minor adjustment. What are you, ****ing 5 years old? (maybe mentally, but that's my own opinion of you).
You think so because you use a Mac.

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG