The online racing simulator
Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
Quote from mutt107 :

| Bhp: 300 | Kg: 1558 | Watts: 0 | Drive: RWD | Class 4 |
hopefully someone would be willing to paint it and make a body kit similar to this,http://www.rpmgo.com/images/chevy_camaro_lingenfelter.jpg

a full body makeover

furiously fast, could you make my camaro look close to the one in the picture? same color same stripes body kit ect
id be happy to pay 4k
Quote from mutt107 :furiously fast, could you make my camaro look close to the one in the picture? same color same stripes body kit ect
id be happy to pay 4k

Woah, I ain't that good. I can only do a few parts, so I am not a pixel pro.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Woah, I ain't that good. I can only do a few parts, so I am not a pixel pro.

you could at least try :P
How much would i have to pay for this? And what would i buy?

I paid for the exhaust. Removed the plates, cleared indicators, de-badged the front, removed the passenger seat.

Man the quality of my cars pic has gone down alot Someone fix it for me? Ah screw the mods
anyone fancy giving me 50 Cr.? I need it for weight reduction 2.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :How much would i have to pay for this? And what would i buy?

I paid for the exhaust. Removed the plates, cleared indicators, de-badged the front, removed the passenger seat.

Cleared Headlights
| 0 Bhp | +0 Kg (Cr: 400)
Badge Smoothing
| 0 Bhp | -5 Kg (Cr: 200)
Front Seat Removal Only ONE Seat
| 0 Bhp | -15 Kg (Cr: 800)

Dont say zip about the plates, no one will know
Quote from Equinox :Cleared Headlights
| 0 Bhp | +0 Kg (Cr: 400)
Badge Smoothing
| 0 Bhp | -5 Kg (Cr: 200)
Front Seat Removal Only ONE Seat
| 0 Bhp | -15 Kg (Cr: 800)

Dont say zip about the plates, no one will know

Thanks, ill do a better quality one later, whats the best perforamce upgrade to get? i want bang for my buck
No longer need 50 Cr. Split-second / hummerlover gave it to me.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Thanks, ill do a better quality one later, whats the best perforamce upgrade to get? i want bang for my buck

If I'm honest, I have no idea. Best bet is to take a good look through all the parts & see what you can get to raise BHP & lower Kg. as much as possible in your financial limit

Had a go, added a bit of a rear splitter instead of just 'zorsts. Dont know if the quality is any better?
Quote from Equinox :If I'm honest, I have no idea. Best bet is to take a good look through all the parts & see what you can get to raise BHP & lower Kg. as much as possible in your financial limit

Had a go, added a bit of a rear splitter instead of just 'zorsts. Dont know if the quality is any better?

That's great thanks alot
here you go mutt. 2k is all I need!
Attached images
Mutt's Car.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :here you go mutt. 2k is all I need!

pretty good
now how do i pay? do i just post in my money out that i just paid you 2k for everything? or do i have to buy the parts too?
Quote from mutt107 :pretty good
now how do i pay? do i just post in my money out that i just paid you 2k for everything? or do i have to buy the parts too?

put it in your money in/out thingy.
ok i did, thanks
Quote from mutt107 :ok i did, thanks

Refer to me as Redline peformance to avoid confusion.
Would someone lower mine for me please? I could probably do it but id have to put it on the other computer which has gimp.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :here you go mutt. 2k is all I need!

What the hell did you exactly do to that car apart from color change and rims?
Edited the front bumper and gave it a diffuser with 4 exhausts to increase the power four-fold.
Toy Celica FTW

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Edited the front bumper and gave it a diffuser with 4 exhausts to increase the power four-fold.

Oh yeah, now I can see the front bumper change

Pearcy, here, rough 2min job

Ahh, doing it reminded me the fun me and my mate had "tuning" these manga cars something like 4 years ago now probably. Might come back to it :P
Attached images
low.jpg
Thanks

| Bhp: 258 | Kg: 757 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 2 | Cr.21,080

More BHP now and its done

Hmm, photobucket is ruining the quality!
I went a little over on the BHP, need to take it down by 5, how do i do it?

My E24 m6!
Attached images
BMWM6E24 V1.png
Got bored so started doing a wide body and some other stuff, only done the front and redid the diffuser and exhaust. Will have to wait till i get some cash...

UPDATE:
Attached images
lowv6.png
205LMV1.png
205LMV2.png
Damn Pearcy thats looking sick already Nice work.

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG