The online racing simulator
Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
32 degrees and 45% humidity. Lovely lovely weather! we need it to break the uk record though (38 degrees) South england is lovely in the summer .

also just noticed 70% humidity tonight :o

Best kebabs are in Turkey btw. Amazing!

30 degs here, was the same yesterday, I hate it.

I guess it makes up for the last two summers.
23'c and 49,4 humidity.. niceyish
suck it up, this summer in aus we had 3 days in a row @ 48c
Warm weather? In July? Whoever heard of such a thing?!
my oap neighburs are in ze pool

bastards
The clouds have darkened and the airs is very heavy. It’s humid as heck and I’m in an office with no form of air conditioning and a tin roof. The temp in the office is around the 26 mark, while outside it’s around 24. Looks as if a storm is on the way, and guess what….

…..I did not bring a jacket into work this morning as it was sunny and it’s a 20 min walk. I might consider running if it turns really bad
So hot......

Please let there be rain.... I am burning here......
i hate thunder but even im wanting there to be a storm, just to get some fresh air
Very hot again but this time its a bit windy which is nice.

The hot weather will be gone by Saturday, thank god.
Lol all the rain is here! ALL! mauahahaha.... I wope up today and it was raining, that means no hot today
25C in here, but should be ~30 in the weekend

i hope that at least it produces lots of storms, thus creates new ozone!
Sorry to bump the month-old food part of this thread...

I've seen a kebab or two in my day, but every time I hear "doner kebab", I think of the Donner party.
Quote from 5haz :Very hot again but this time its a bit windy which is nice.

The hot weather will be gone by Saturday, thank god.

I want your wind .....its 27c here but with 54% humidity, it feels more like 32c >_< absolutely no wind to take the heeeat away... damn
It was 29C in my house at midnight last night. Unbearable. Reminds me of night time in India, but at least i had a bloody great ceiling fan there.
Did a 3 mile run tonight in 30C temp, wasn't too bad, you lot are a load of pansies!!!.

I am actually quite happy I went to Egypt a few weeks ago, it was 42C there, makes 30C seem like a breeze!!!!
all my fan does is seems to push warm air around
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :The clouds have darkened and the airs is very heavy. It’s humid as heck and I’m in an office with no form of air conditioning and a tin roof. The temp in the office is around the 26 mark, while outside it’s around 24. Looks as if a storm is on the way, and guess what….

…..I did not bring a jacket into work this morning as it was sunny and it’s a 20 min walk. I might consider running if it turns really bad

Heard on MFR there's street's in inverness with cars headlight deep in water! and that the gates on harbour bridge road or whatever it is are broke and stuck down due to being struck by lighting

Been 27C here nearly everyday for a week and a half? reached 30 at one point
raining here.....bless the god
you guys and your Offices!!

hows about bloody going around pushing and throwing bins around for most the day without any breaks!!.

Went out with 3 ltrs of water, bought 3 ltrs more and still felt dehydrated!.

would love to have been in an office today... and yesterday... and the day before.... grrrrrr
Air conditioned offices FTW

Although I had an interview today - today was NOT the day for walking round town in a full suit and tie
we had 34 degrees here the other day
we're all so used to it being cold, it was a bit of a shock
It rained earlier here and is a bit cooler now.

Let's hope it stays like that; I hate heat.
In the shade...

Weather changed completely in the space of a few hours, hurrah I can actually sleep at night now.

We had some epic lightning in the distance last night too, was rather cool as the moon was out at the same time, tried to get photos but none really came out well.

Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG