The online racing simulator
She Loves me She loves me Not...
(16 posts, started )
Rookie41
Getting married in just over 2 hours from now. Woot! I'm not gonna have much practice for next race LOL.

Give it up for Rookie41, I do believe he's the first one to post his wedding ( with only 2 hours to go) on LFS.
Poor bastard...
can anyone say devorce over lfs?
Quote from MAD3.0LT :can anyone say devorce over lfs?

Good thing the 24heures wasn't going on!

Sorry hun gotta .. race.. must.. pee, hope nothing important is going on today, if so can we push it till tomorrow?

Even if the quote was as lame as I just put there.. that would be bad.

Congrats to him though!
I don't know what he was doing on the internet just over 2 hours before the wedding though haha
Congratulations Rookie41 Hope it all goes well!

Quote from XCNuse :I don't know what he was doing on the internet just over 2 hours before the wedding though haha

Hell, I'd probably still be on the internet in the church. Gotta love the technological revolution
TAA, make sure your phone is on silent.

Sorry, but I think that being on phones/PDAs in church is just not respectful (sp?), you're walking down the aisle (for instance) and somebody gets a text, it'd just ruin it
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Sorry, but I think that being on phones/PDAs in church is just not respectful (sp?), you're walking down the aisle (for instance) and somebody gets a text, it'd just ruin it

It's not even that! It's when you get old mothers with cell phones with the volume on highest and the most annoying ringers and its lost in the depths of a purse that takes years to find!

That is when phones are annoying haha

Ahh yes @angry angel, well..
I would come back with a better response but I'm a tad busy surfing the nets right now!
Quote from XCNuse :It's not even that! It's when you get old mothers with cell phones with the volume on highest and the most annoying ringers and its lost in the depths of a purse that takes years to find!

I would come back with a better response but I'm a tad busy surfing the nets right now!

especyally on 7am while taking a bus to school when you slept only few hours last night...
It's okay I got 3 hours of sleep haha, this is the first sunrise I've seen all summer!
Gonna be in a car for many hours today so I'm sure I'll get some sleep in then too so I'm not to worried about it!
Quote from XCNuse :It's not even that! It's when you get old mothers with cell phones with the volume on highest and the most annoying ringers and its lost in the depths of a purse that takes years to find!

I was in church a few weeks ago and someone's phone went off right at the start of a long prayer. The minister took it in stride though. He started the prayer with, "Lord, we hear you calling..."
Quote from Danke :I was in church a few weeks ago and someone's phone went off right at the start of a long prayer. The minister took it in stride though. He started the prayer with, "Lord, we hear you calling..."

Hah! I just loled that's hilarious!
Once apparently my monseigneur (i'm catholic) was saying something about cell phones in the middle of church, how they are a distraction.. right after he said that, his started going off, funniest thing ever!
Sod getting married again that ain't me lol Gratz dude i'll post mine and hers divorce letters later muahaha
Quote from AtomAnt :Rookie41
Getting married in just over 2 hours from now. Woot! I'm not gonna have much practice for next race LOL.

Give it up for Rookie41, I do believe he's the first one to post his wedding ( with only 2 hours to go) on LFS.

his misses wont even notice him being their, too busy planning and making sure it goes smoothly ( even if he isnt their, happened to my uncle, i lol'd )
Congratz fella, and yea it really is very rare moment when someone talks in forum, 2 hours before the wedding. Nice
Quote from Danke :I was in church a few weeks ago and someone's phone went off right at the start of a long prayer. The minister took it in stride though. He started the prayer with, "Lord, we hear you calling..."

LMAO, proof that God moves in mysterious ways right there

@Nuse: Lol, Happened in a lecture I was in, the prof said 'No phones in my class, anyone who brings a phone to class will be removed from the course' And his phone went off.

Also yes, old people and phones....ugh
Congratulation Rokie41.
I am going to get married on 5th September 2009 by the way

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG