The online racing simulator
any vw please
(6 posts, closed, started )
any vw please
hello im 16 years old and i from greece i dont very goodspeak engilsh my favorite car is vw PASSAT and i dont have this car in live for speed

anything have this car??

or any vw....golf,polo, anything

please send me personal message
Quote from CHRISPASSAT :hello im 16 years old and i from greece i dont very goodspeak engilsh my favorite car is vw PASSAT and i dont have this car in live for speed

anything have this car??

or any vw....golf,polo, anything

please send me personal message

It's not possible to have any other cars than those wich is already in the game.
Quote from Dennis93 :It's not possible to have any other cars than those wich is already in the game.

you know who find vw cars for lfs?
Quote from CHRISPASSAT :you know who find vw cars for lfs?

That's impossible at the moment. Not saying it won't be possible at some point in time though /hope mode
Haha

To say it this way mate :

It's possible to change the shape of the cars in the game, and alter the performance of it. But speaking about it is not allowed on the forum. Posting links, downloads or extensive discussion about it can get your lisence banned from forum, even game if it's severe enough.

I canot help you out with more information about this, but I am sure that if you really want it that bad, I suggest you to take a look on google. Google knows.

Again, it's not a subject to be discussed, even in PM's, so ask google and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for
LFS Modding is illegal. Unless the devs release a Volkswagen car, you cannot get it.

6...5...4...3...2...1...zero! *Thread is sent to mars*
This thread is closed

any vw please
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG