The online racing simulator
Awesome game
(88 posts, started )
effects? Did I really say that?

I meant skills
Quote from Takumi_lfs :effects? Did I really say that?

I meant skills

Yes, you do need photoshop skills. 'Chopping skills used to create stuff like your avatar.
zthe only thing i can do is change the rims and change the body color.
#79 - Migz
Quote from Equinox :TBH I'm close to giving up with it already

I mean, Split-Second entering the beginners races with a 300BHP superlight "whatever-the-f*ck-it-is-in-his-sig-today", people collecting paycheques outside of forum rules, racing not even being looked at anymore ...

Can someone get me in PCL ffs?

TBH Split-Second is a dickhead, he majorly pisses me off, he just goes around doing whatever the hell he wants, getting stupid ammounts of money, with a stupid ammount of cars. He's brought the standard of MCW way way down.
Also only two people have collected paycheques outside of forum rules, one is Luke.S (Luke when you read this would you please go on MCW and delete your post, your not allowed to collect money during the week. And the other who is D.B.J has been told by me that he cant collect any money next week.
Racing is being looked at.... the only time they arent looked at is when we dont have enough people for the race. When we do have enough people we judge them.

If im tottally honest, its the new moderators fault, these new ones who have been made mods by Mike are just bringing the standard of MCW down, doing whatever they want, getting stupid ammounts of money, and not checking what they should be checking.

Quote from Timdpr :I've decided to give it a go. And I know the car is slow, but I had to get one somehow!

Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI DSG '09

| Bhp: 227 | Kg: 1202 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 2 |

I'm predicting 5th (possibly 4th if I'm lucky ) if you'd be so kind as to give it a race birthday boy? You don't have to.

Oh godamnit! Haha. It takes ages to do these :P I shall get around to it at some point today

Quote from Takumi_lfs :Do I really need Photoshop effects to add kits to the car? Engine etc?

You dont need photoshop for anything. Performance parts dont have to be visual, so you dont have to do anything for that except buy the parts and add/deduct BHP&KG. And for the visual parts if you really want you can just use paint
Migz is online, I gotta ask a question. If I was allowed to sell my car, how and where would I sell it to get a new one?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I agree seeing cars that have been modified to class limits are annoying. But you still get money for being last. What I don't get is why are people collect money on weekdays.

*cough* Luke.S *cough*

Didn't realise. And when i noticed it was saturday and sunday only i had already spent it.

And the thread is locked so i can't delete it
#82 - Migz
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Migz is online, I gotta ask a question. If I was allowed to sell my car, how and where would I sell it to get a new one?

Im always online haha i check back on the lfs forum every 30 mins or so.
You can sell your car here. for 75% of its value.

Quote from Luke.S :Didn't realise. And when i noticed it was saturday and sunday only i had already spent it.

And the thread is locked so i can't delete it

You are such a tit haha.
Quote from Timdpr :Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI DSG '09

| Bhp: 243 | Kg: 1202 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 2 |

If it's not too late, please note the BHP change. And now I'll move to the other thread

Here's mine, you'll lose. Secret specs
Attached images
RACINGFINISHEDS.jpg
i know a few people have joined up so far...
the gumball has just started if people want to check out that and to give you something to aim for
My first try at pixelcar editing, dubbed "The Messerschmidt"

And here's the base:

#88 - senn
Quote from ColeusRattus :My first try at pixelcar editing, dubbed "The Messerschmidt"

And here's the base:

Audi S2 Group B Replica NAOW :P

Awesome game
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG