The online racing simulator
BF1 Wet Racing Series [Discontinued]
(33 posts, started )
-
(lizardfolk) DELETED by lizardfolk
I'm in for the test race. Sounds stupid enough to w3rk.
Too bad these are sprint races. I wish the races would be longer but oh well

(PS, I got my questions answered)
Oh, and please note here, if you're gonna show up to the test race... because i need to add driver into the database of the insim one racer by one

Todays Wet BF1 racing test worked and im glad
im in
#6 - amp88
Test races today were a lot of fun. It's very difficult to get the cars off the starting line (especially at BL1R where you're starting off uphill and on a bend) and it's pretty hard to get the power down out of turns because of the open diff. I've attached a quick spr of a few laps for anyone who's curious what the setup looks like but doesn't want to or doesn't have the time to do laps. I don't know if I'll be entering the full series yet.
Attached files
[DSR] amp88_BL1R_BF1.spr - 136.9 KB - 283 views
i remember a dude named N23 who came up with the idea. then he got banned for life in MNR rofl.
if i have the time one day i might race.
Another note setupwise. Possibly will be updated

This for each setup what will be given here.
(sorry rc10racer, little bit more changes now..)

The setup Brake Balance can be changed freely.
Front Anti Roll can be changed 15 N/mm, But Rear arb must remain as 0.00 N/mm
I gonna try if I'm free. Its damn fun to drive it.
I am interested in this. Seems a great idea
Little bump. Today is the test race then.

Did little bit of laps, and im expecting 1.28 - 1.30 times in race.

Replay attached.
Attached files
SLite.Ati_AS3_BF1.spr - 168.9 KB - 265 views
Am sorry i wont be able to make the race tonight as i have to play bowls at half 6 and i won't have enough time to race. But i will be able to make the other races.
Test race #2 is on next tuesday, only 3 were on test race #1, so i think that we need another one. Info in OP
Just noticed this, sounds like fun, any news?
Quote from DaveWS :Just noticed this, sounds like fun, any news?

Well.. i was going to move this a little bit further in calendar since it didnt fit 100%, ill re-do the schedule a little bit right now

E: Calendar changed. the Championship will start on next weeks saturday and will continue each week for 4 more weeks.

## How to sign up ##

LFSw Name -
In-Game name -
Team name (if you are in one) -
Righto:
LFSW name - DaveWS
In-Game name - 3id D.Williams
Team name - My3id Gaming
Ill sign myself up too..

LFSw Name - EliteAti
In-Game name - SLite.Ati
Team name (if you are in one) - Starlite Racing
Im in

LFS Name: Wilko868
Team: Privateer
LFSw Name - Kristjan.J
In-Game name - SLite.Kris
Team name (if you are in one) -Starlite Racing
Quote from EliteAti :Setup attached - Each setup will be different for each round, at leas a little bit. Its fixed, so no-one can change it and it will be checked after race in pits (from drivers who achieve points in race)

Problem there Ati.

In race you can change Brake Bias, ARB, DF, cambers and pressures without it modifying the set in garage. So I could drastically change all those, but still send you a perfectly legit set

Personally I'd like to see the setup free [apart from DF and TC] - that default set in the OP is horrible :/

And another thing from that - I can add DF at a pit stop without you knowing

LFSw Name - J@tko
In-Game name - [NDR] J@tko
Team name (if you are in one) - New Dimension Racing
Quote from J@tko :Problem there Ati.

In race you can change Brake Bias, ARB, DF, cambers and pressures without it modifying the set in garage. So I could drastically change all those, but still send you a perfectly legit set

Personally I'd like to see the setup free [apart from DF and TC] - that default set in the OP is horrible :/

And another thing from that - I can add DF at a pit stop without you knowing

LFSw Name - J@tko
In-Game name - [NDR] J@tko
Team name (if you are in one) - New Dimension Racing

Cambers and tire pressures in pits (and setup changing) modifying = which takes time = you wont gain points
Yeah, but Arb and Brake bias can be changed freely after your comment now

That is the setup though which we will use in the 1st round. 2nd round will have another setup there, maybe editable one.

Pitwindow will be set in some races, at least last events race 2 will have pitwindow (laps within you must pit)
I would enter this, but i can't race on Saturdays, which am annoyed about
Guys, i need to start the tomorrows event (only tomorrows) 2 hours earlier, because at the same time is SRS's Birthday event where me and Chris are racing. Is this ok with everybody?
-irtep- says (16:51):
you cant deny that idea isnt the most outstandin ever
scipy says (16:51):
fuken tards

MSN is the window to the soul.

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG