The online racing simulator
For a DEMO racer it just doesn't make any cents to search for a team...
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: Single seaters + most road cars/Blackwood + Aston + Kyoto
How Active Are You? Not on loads because of school exams but can usually be on when needed

What Kind of Control do you use? Driving Force Pro wheel
Time Zone: GMT+1 because of summer time
Quote from kristis917 :For a DEMO racer it just doesn't make any cents to search for a team...

Asphalt Warriors accept demoers.
Quote from Wilko868 :What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: I'm ok with most combos, although i'm not amazing at S-S (except BF1)
Average Laptime on Car/Track: About 1.7 seconds from WR to start(combo dependant), and I can usually whittle the time down to around 0.8 seconds from the WR.
How Active Are You? Almost every day.
What Kind of Control do you use? G25
Time Zone: GMT+1 now, GMT once summer is over (as most Brits will know)

I have experiences with leagues, in both driving in them, organising them and broadcasting them. I have raced (and in some cases still racing) in the iTCC, GTAL, oneGP Test Race 2009, DoP Endurance Series, Xcite Endurance Race (in which I did 4.5 hours on the trot) and the Open Wheel Trophy.

I have also ran, helped broadcast and commentated on the fairly successful series, The IMA TBO Challenge. I also have been given the oppertunity to commentate on the Murray Motorsport and the NDR Summer Event (Thanks Jack )

I feel that, as a driver, I am still improving well, and would hope I could continue this improvment into the future. I always try and be the cleanest driver I can be, and, although i'm not the fastest, I am a very sportsman like driver.

If I was to join any team, I would ask if I could continue to admin and commentate on the TBO-C, as I am enjoying the project very much.

Sorry for the acres of text to read through

Thanks alot

Have updated it very very slightly. If at all I sign for a team, I would like to continue on to the end of the GTAL season with ERT, sorry if this spoils anyones plans.

So yeah.....PM me if your interested
What kind of team are you looking for? Cruise / Race
Preferred Car/Track: FZR, XRT / KY, FE, BL.
Average Laptime on Car/Track: LFSWorld
How Active Are You? Few hours, almost everyday
What Kind of Control do you use? Wheel (DFGT soon)
Time Zone: GMT +2
Quote from EliteAti :What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: pretty much everything, but i prefer especially Single seaters
Average Laptime on Car/Track: 1-2 seconds every track i race serious
How Active Are You? Every day few hours
What Kind of Control do you use? MoMo
Time Zone: GMT +3 (summer time) [EEST]

I try to learn tracks as quickly as possible, stay as fair as i can. I dont rush in corners doing kamikazes

Well... one thing stops me being in XFusion, for now unfortunately :/

So im back for looking to a new team

E: Got quickly in another team thanks for offers guys.
ill give a try as well

What kind of team are you looking for? : race
Preferred Car/Trackfg in so1
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:1-3 s slower than first cars,would like to think that i am top 10 driver
How Active Are You?
2-3 hours/day
What Kind of Control do you use? g25
Time Zone:Greenwich mean zone
Quote from thereaperlt :ill give a try as well

What kind of team are you looking for? : race
Preferred Car/Trackfg in so1
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:1-3 s slower than first cars,would like to think that i am top 10 driver
How Active Are You?2-3 hours/day
What Kind of Control do you use? g25
Time Zone:Greenwich mean zone

According to LFSw, youre still in a team, go remove that
What kind of team are you looking for? Drift And Race
Preferred Car/Track: XRT/ FE6
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: XRT/ FE6= 47.9X
How Active Are You? Everyday
What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech G25 Racewheel
Time Zone: GMT+10:00
Quote from EliteAti :According to LFSw, youre still in a team, go remove that

oops totally forgot about that
if be honest i have no idea how to leave that team,which is from 3 ppl i think and i dont have any contacts anymore:/
Quote from thereaperlt :oops totally forgot about that
if be honest i have no idea how to leave that team,which is from 3 ppl i think and i dont have any contacts anymore:/

Go to LFS Desktop>LFS Racers Database>LFS Teams search>Search your team>Once you found it, click on "Remove yourself from this team"
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Go to LFS Desktop>LFS Racers Database>LFS Teams search>Search your team>Once you found it, click on "Remove yourself fom this team"

yep,found myself,thanks anyway
What kind of team are you looking for? Racing team
Preferred Car/Track:FMB on Blackwood , XFG Rally
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:FBM 1:13 : 4X
How Active Are You? Everyday 2 hours

What Kind of Control do you use? MOUSE, Logitech
Time Zone: Caracas, La Paz

What kind of team are you looking for?: Endurance Racing
Preferred Car/Track: All long tracks and fast cars
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: Fast enough (always near WR with enough training)
How Active Are You?: Don´t know, its pulsating atm... but always there if needed
What Kind of Control do you use?: Logitech G25
Time Zone: Berlin, Amsterdam, Rome
And once again like this...

Trekker, can you remove yourself from LFSw teamlist first, because you're still in LR there Would be easier to another teams.
Quote from EliteAti :And once again like this...

Trekker, can you remove yourself from LFSw teamlist first, because you're still in LR there Would be easier to another teams.

the problem is that i am there as team manager and i cant leave the team atm
What does it matter in the first plae anyway? Likewise you can search for a new job while still being employed by someone else. There's nothing wrong in asking for new offers is there?
Quote from hyntty :What does it matter in the first plae anyway? Likewise you can search for a new job while still being employed by someone else. There's nothing wrong in asking for new offers is there?

i think you understodd me wrong
i am listed as the manager by LFSW, and i cant move it to another member by myself... have to send an email to LFStech that they change it
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :the problem is that i am there as team manager and i cant leave the team atm

You can change team manager by yourself in team options there you know.. For example, put GabbO as manager, no need to contact LFS devs. Just change the team managers name there.
-
(three_jump) DELETED by three_jump
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :What kind of team are you looking for?: Endurance Racing
Preferred Car/Track: All long tracks and fast cars
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: Fast enough (always near WR with enough training)
How Active Are You?: Don´t know, its pulsating atm... but always there if needed
What Kind of Control do you use?: Logitech G25
Time Zone: Berlin, Amsterdam, Rome

Got to TDRT now
Pablo Donoso a.k.a. "F2OOO™"
8-)
Right here i go again. Am looking for a team

What kind of team are you looking for : Race
Preferred Car/Track: TBO's or GTR's on any Aston track or Fern Bay
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: Am about 2-3 secs off the world record but i could get it to 1 second after some practice
How Active Are You? Am on must nights but sometimes am away bowling on the weekends.
Time Zone: BST (London time)

I have had experience in The IMA TBO Challenge and did ok in it. A looking to race in more leagues in the future and improve as a driver. Hoping to improve on my driving a bit more to become a better driver.

Thanks
Keith
What kind of team are you looking for : Race / Endurance Racing etc..
Preferred Car/Track: XFG anywhere and all GTR's.
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: With practice I can get fairly close to most WR's,1-2 secs.
How Active Are You? I'll be on everyday for a couple of hours now since school has finished. Weekend nights im not very active but if needed I'll make time.
Time Zone: BST / GMT+1

Extra: Been in LFS about 7 months now and I have been in Experion Racing since the start. I founded it with two others but recently closed. Im looking for an active team with friendly and competitive members. I can contribute to a team via skins(ish) , setups and web development, I can make a website for a team within a week.I also run leagues such as Murray Motorsport Cup and I ran the IMA TBO Challenge alongside Chris Wilkinson..
Looking for a drift team
Title says it all. I drift on both the Xbox360 (Forza 2) and PC (LFS), and practice regularly. Here's a bit of info about myself, and send an email to lfs.dan@hotmail.com if you want to recruit me.

Profile Name: LubedPrototype
What kind of team are you looking for? Obviously Drift
Preferred Car/Track: XRT / anything made on AU Autocross or car park
How Active Are You? on almost daily, an hour to two hours.
What Kind of Control do you use? Keyboard / Mouse
Time Zone: GMT -5:00

Still have questions? email me at:

lfs.dan@hotmail.com

See you online. Speed
-
(Kristjan.J) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from aobrien :What kind of team are you looking for : Race / Endurance Racing etc..
Preferred Car/Track: XFG anywhere and all GTR's.
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: With practice I can get fairly close to most WR's,1-2 secs.
How Active Are You? I'll be on everyday for a couple of hours now since school has finished. Weekend nights im not very active but if needed I'll make time.
Time Zone: BST / GMT+1

Extra: Been in LFS about 7 months now and I have been in Experion Racing since the start. I founded it with two others but recently closed. Im looking for an active team with friendly and competitive members. I can contribute to a team via skins(ish) , setups and web development, I can make a website for a team within a week.I also run leagues such as Murray Motorsport Cup and I ran the IMA TBO Challenge alongside Chris Wilkinson..

so sad to hear that...

but no worries mate, you will soon find a great team because you deserve it. you're a great driver! \o/

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG